Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rudypugs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2008, 03:45 PM
    Trying to decide
    Hello all. OK so if I finally break down and buy a system which one woukd be best? I like guitar hero and racing games. Grand theft auto but I haven't played it since the first one. I also like the golfing and bowling on wii, only ones I ever did. I guess I would have to give up something no matter what I go with. Any tips or suggestions?also any difference in price between before christmas or after? Whens the better deal? I don't like the fighting games so I don't need it for that.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2008, 08:29 PM

If you can swing it I would get ps3, I've been reading that although the xbox 360 has more games it has reached the limits of what the console can do (in terms of graphics and processing power)

Game developers have not yet used the full potential of the PS3's processing and graphics capabilities so there is huge potential with that console and if you like racing games Gran Turismo 5 is coming out soon, the gran turismo series in my favourite series of racing games.

As for the wii, it's fun but wii sports gets old quickly... if you can only afford one console I would not buy a wii

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't Decide. [ 7 Answers ]

Ever since I was a child I've wanted to be a veterinarian. I currently work in a vet clinic as a Veterinarian Technician. I love my job I love what I do. For the past few years I've also thought about being a forensic scientist or a Crime scene investigator. I don't really know if I want to be a...

I can't decide [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone suggest how I should pick a major? I'm interested in graphic design, but have not had much access to computers, photography-but no practice, clothing design-but can't afford a fashion school, and psychology- but I have a lot of tattoos would anyone hire me ? Please help I'm so confused.

How do I decide? [ 1 Answers ]

I am so stuck it's unbelievable! I'm currently doing my A-levels and am supposed to be applying for university now but I just have no idea what I want to do. None of my friends seem to be quite so indecisive and I feel so pressured to make up my mind it's making me ill. I used to want to go into...

Can't decide! [ 7 Answers ]

I am really really stuck!I'm trying to decide if I should try out for my middle school cheerleading squad,this is the last year that I can.I really like cheerleading, but I'm up against 6 other girls!! 3 are loved by all ,and good,and then one I know will make it because she is really good!! The...

I need help to decide [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend just moved away from Pennsylvania to Nebraska but I am stuck here. I don't know if we should stay together and have a long distance relationship or break-up. What should I do? Signed :confused:

View more questions Search