Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kayjay45 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2008, 03:12 PM
    Trying to guess a cryptic film title
    Doing a film quiz. Stuck on one question out of 30. Can anyone get a film title from this - " A 22/7(Approx.)" Cheers. :p
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Dec 5, 2008, 03:19 PM

Well, 22/7 is approximately equal to pi, so is this "American Pie?"

Dec 5, 2008, 04:53 PM
    Many thanks. It was driving me bananas. Looks good to me. Cheers :)
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Dec 6, 2008, 10:03 AM

Or... it could be Pi (1998),

Dec 6, 2008, 11:20 AM
    Cryptic movie title quiz - thought I had this one.
    Posted a plea for help last night with what I thought was the last question in a cryptic movie quiz. You sorted that for me. :D

Now having second thoughts about one I thought I had. Anyone get the movie title out of "2.71828…. /c2". I had a simple or straightforward answer then started to go down a convoluted route - which I should avoid as Math/Physics do not agree with me... Cheers :confused:

Dec 12, 2008, 03:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjay45 View Post
    Doing a film quiz. Stuck on one question out of 30. Can anyone get a film title from this - " A 22/7(Approx.)" Cheers. :p
    The answer was indeed American Pie, Cheers.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Film title of 80 s film [ 4 Answers ]

This is driving me crazy! I watched a film some time in the late eighties think it was a foreign arty film where a girl meets a man on a train and they start up a weird relationship and moves inwith him , he was foreign and think she may have been as well but spoke english, think her name was...

What's the title of this film! [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie when I was seven or so. Its an late 80's or early 90's movie. All I remember is a boy who always flys his remote controlled airplane, then crashes it and comes across a lake with an old shack next to it. He later finds out the shack is owned by a witch. He also meets a...

Title of a film [ 1 Answers ]

I am wanting to know the name of a film where a woman went to sleep at night and there was some kind of bright light in the night. When she woke up the next day all the people had gone.She dove around in a red sports car and met some other people whom she formed a family with. I have had some...

View more questions Search