Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    esijon Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2008, 08:07 AM
    How do I become comfortable talking to him!
    I've recently started talking to a guy. On the first date, I was very nervous because I'm not experienced in dating so many guys. He was asking me questions and I wasn't feeling comfortable to think about all of them and aswering because I was also driving and we got lost and the situations was so messed up. Now after a 3 weeks I feel that I'm still not comfortable talking to him about his personal stuff, his recent relations ship or about his hobbies and... I really want to break the circle and start talking to him and become more intimate with him! What should I do?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 5, 2008, 10:16 AM

If your not comfortable talking about every day stuff, then maybe your wasting your time, or are not ready to date this guy.

3 weeks seems like enough time to get relaxed enough to hold a conversation, or else something is not right, and you should pay attention to what's going on, so you tell me what the problem is??

Where do you go on dates, how often, and how old are you both?

Dec 5, 2008, 11:16 AM
    Well, I am kind of comfortable talking about everyday stuff, but I don't feel comfortable talking about for example his past, his family,. well I'm 25 and he is 21. We are classmates! At school. I don't know how to start the conversation in the middle of talking about daily stuff!

Dec 5, 2008, 11:51 AM
    This is the answer for talaniman!
    Well, I'm 25 and he is 21. I can handle the conversation about everyday stuff. I am not just comfortable talking about his past, his family, and... we have gone on date just 3 times. I have met him at school 2 3 times but very short. I don't know what to do to be more intimate in terms of communication.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 5, 2008, 12:34 PM

Keep talking, and listening, and paying attention. Have fun getting to know each other, and that will make you more relaxed in each others presence.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I like a girl who I've been talking to her and she's talking to her ex a lot [ 7 Answers ]

I have been talking to the girl down my block and we have been talking a lot and I like her I visited her school today because a lot of my friends go there and they all saw her talking to him a lot throughout the day and I asked her about it and she said "we're not together right now haha" is this...

Is your guy comfortable or your being ditched.gently? [ 1 Answers ]

My Gf's and I are arguing what it means "when a man stopped being sweet". Courting staged has passed, flame is "dying". Some men annoy their girl so break up wont come from them (Break it to me gently?)however "signs" are almost similar when a man gets too comfortable in a relationship: Girls will...

I feel more comfortable around someone else, other than my boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

I'm really worried because I've been with my boyfriend for 2 months now, and it was only after a month I start to feel more comfortable around him as I am a very shy person. What worries me more is that I'm more chilled out and relaxed around other lads I know that are just friends, say at work or...

Comfortable couch [ 2 Answers ]

How do you choose a comfortable couch? I purchased a big soft comfy couch in the store. After 1 month everyone in my house has a backache. This couch is very soft and has deep seats. I am changing it but am not sure if there is a formula for a comfortable couch that will remain comfortable long...

Un comfortable [ 7 Answers ]

Good dya or night to all I have a BEST friend who's getting close to a ex-boyfriend of mine which makes so uncomfortable. I would like to know what other people think of the situation they say they are just friend and hanging out together so often. Told my friend that she must be on her guide...

View more questions Search