Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scottemm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2004, 09:28 AM
    Itchy, red, swelling in upper thighs?
    I am a 48 year old male and have experienced intermittant red, itchy, swelling areas in my upper thighs. It feels like an accumulation of fluid, not a skin problem. The effected region feels warm to the touch and usually dissipates in 24 - 48 hours. I was diagnosed with microscopic blood in my urine about a year ago & wonder if this symptom is related? Does this sound like a kidney problem?
    I'd appreciate any insights.
    starburst Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2005, 07:48 PM
    Hey, your description sound like urticaria. It is a transient skin lesion which is quite persistent and problematic. Suggest u see a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ugly bumps on upper arms [ 10 Answers ]

Hi. I've always had these annoying bumps on my upper arms. I never knew how I got them and how to lose 'em. Most of my friends have them too. Does anybody know what they are and how to get rid of them?? HELP!!

Skin color in between thighs [ 3 Answers ]

I shaved down under 5 years ago for the first time. Developed razor bumps and itching. I used dettol to clean. The skin became kind of Black/purple in between the thigh areas Is there's anyway to get my skin back to my normal color

Swelling with proactiv solution [ 5 Answers ]

Help with skin care, I'm 32 yr old black family. One year ago I started using proactiv solution.But a friend told me about a product that I should try and I did with no success I went back on proactiv but now I am getting a puffy eye just in my right eye{or} swellness ::)please could someone...

Little red bumps on thighs [ 1 Answers ]

Yea so I have these little tinny bumbs that are on my thighs and they are all at the roots of my thigh hairs. They aren't real all that noticeable cause they only higher up on my tigh but it looks like its starting to spread. Its isn't a whole lot of them not but there is more every few days. ...

Mamary gland swelling in Female Poodle [ 1 Answers ]

I have a female toy poodle who had puppies in December and her milk did not come in for 3 days. Consequently all the puppies died. Her mam glands did not go down and she then started leaking a pinkish fluid through the skin (not through the nipples). It has been 5 months now and 3 vets later, and...

View more questions Search