Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mommyof4boys Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2008, 01:16 AM
    Touched in wrong way.
    How do I ask my son if he has ever been touched in the wrong way?:mad:
    babygirl1211 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2008, 01:57 AM

You should be honest with him and just come out and say it,just in case he has he might need to be checked out by a doctor
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 5, 2008, 05:06 AM
    Why do you need to ask him? Do you suspect something? How old is your son?
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2008, 06:31 AM

It obivious that you suspect something so you need to talk to your child asap. Follow your gut instincts and start gathering facts.
    stanj028 Posts: 33, Reputation: -6
    -

Dec 5, 2008, 07:25 AM

Wait till you have a private moment with him like before bed and ask him softly, if he is a normal boy he will listen to his mum and answrr as long as he is alone.

Please rate my answer :P

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A ghost touched me [ 13 Answers ]

A ghost touched me and I'm scared

Touched by a ghost [ 7 Answers ]

Hi there, I stumbled across your site whilst I was doing a search for some help with the paranormal activity that has been going on around me for some time.I am a British citizen who recently married my American wife and am staying in the USA for a while.Anyway,in the past year I have been...

Looking for a movie that really touched me [ 4 Answers ]

I have a digital receiver(which means I steal free digital movies with it on my tv) anyway This person was watching this really great movie, I did not know the actors nor did I see the title but this is what I remember happened. So apparently this lady is elderly, she was out on a beach and she...

The wires touched! What can we do? What does this mean? [ 3 Answers ]

My husband was installing a new digital thermostat because the first one quit having a display after the electricity being off for 2 weeks due to the hurricane. When we came back, there was no display on the old thermostat. Yesterday he put on the new one, and at the very end after working with...

9 yr old touched 5 yr old [ 11 Answers ]

I have a 9 year old son, who has touched my 5 year old daughter. The way I found out is that she searched for sex on the internet. Normally I leave her on nick jr or disney. I later looked up the history... Pre teen son (11) who is curious and I like checking up. So I blamed him and placed...

View more questions Search