Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CherrieRed Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2008, 07:05 PM
    Flipping an image
    How do I flip an image so that it prints out backwards so when I put it on a tshirt, it appears correctly?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2008, 07:39 PM

You'll usually find it on the Page Layout section of the printer driver. Would likely be labeled as Mirror image.
    CherrieRed Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2008, 07:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by KeepItSimpleStupid View Post
    You'll usually find it on the Page Layout section of the printer driver. Would likely be labeled as Mirror image.
    Thank you so much. I'm making my friends a t shirt for christmas and I didn't know how to do it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why so flipping early? [ 7 Answers ]

I just have to know... From those of you who work in construction, especially building construction: Is there some unwritten rule somewhere that you have to do the loudest things you're going to do all day as early as possible in the morning? Seriously--they're building a Performing Arts...

Keep flipping breaker [ 5 Answers ]

I have run new wire from one outlet to a switch to another outlet, for some reason while the switch is on everything works fine, when I switch it off it throws the breaker. I am running the switch to operate a garbage disposal so I can't very well leave it running all the time. Starting to get...

Habitual Hair Flipping [ 2 Answers ]

There is no correct place to ask this question, so I apologize if it is off-topic. Can habitual hair flipping lead to brain damage? (A Hair Flip, in this case, is a quick motion of the head to move the hair that has fallen in front of the face, to the side again.)

Probability of flipping a coin. [ 1 Answers ]

What is the probability of flipping 5 coins and getting all heads or all tails?

Flipping houses [ 1 Answers ]

Do you need a real estate license to flip houses?

View more questions Search