Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nadira Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2006, 01:11 AM
    Monitor diplay upside down
    Why is my monitor diplay upside down how can I correct it
    cajalat Posts: 469, Reputation: 66

Jul 4, 2006, 04:15 AM
    I suggested this before to someone else and it worked for them. Hopefully it works for you.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/comput...tml#post126308

Casey
    emk8t Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Jul 7, 2006, 08:12 PM
    Glad it's not just me...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monitor colors faded (Monitor color problem) [ 5 Answers ]

I have an envision flat screen monitor and the issue is I had a worm on my computer so I had to reboot it.When the startup came up the colors were faded in a blueish light hue . I updated the drives but still nothing worked. I don't know if it's the monitor or vga cable or just the video card in...

Help! Monitor is UPSIDE down! [ 9 Answers ]

How did this happen? OK, I have a compaq presario computer with Windows XP. Today, out of the blue, I turned on my compter, and the "compaq presario" screen is OK, and the "windows XP" screen is OK. Then, when the "welcome" screen comes up just prior to the desktop screen, it is upside down. The...

Monitor? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it my moniter or my video card that not working when I play a game called medevil total war. I get the main screen and the trailer but when I play the game the maps show up white and my men show up as orange and in blocks Can anyone answer my question please.

Movie print is upside down... [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Friends, I am having a problem with the movie I have downloaded. This movie print is totally reverse from the way we usually look, i.e. upside down. Is there any software which can facilitate the way to watch the movie? I want to know about any software which gives the rotation...

Monitor [ 1 Answers ]

I need a service manual or schematic for a CTX color monitor Model VL500. FCC ID DBL1569S. By CTX International, Inc. Help please! Roy Randall Randall Electronics

View more questions Search