Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2002vmax Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2008, 08:34 AM
    80s kids animated movie about a boy changes into a prince
    I can not figure out the title to this movie. It was on television and there was only one (not a series) and the only things I remember were at the end a boy had to leap into several different cauldrons (1 hot, 1 cold, and I think oily) and he would emerge as a prince. There was also a town that was built on this living whale that was "docked" at the oceans' edge and the boy convinced the whale to move to get back into the sea. The town crumbled and washed away. I think the boy was trying to save a princess or something. I know it sounds strange, but I would appreciate anything on this.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 4, 2008, 05:55 PM

The Magic Pony (1977)
    2002vmax Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2008, 08:54 PM

I knew it would be you, Quinn, who could answer my question! I checked it out and found it can also be called "The humpbacked horse" (translated from Russian). I don't know how you find these movie titles! It has almost been 30 years since I've seen this!! I couldn't believe it when I was watching it. Thanks again.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 4, 2008, 09:30 PM
    Glad to help :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated kids movie help [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: There's this one movie, it was kind of like The Rats of NIMH, but about these animals that have been gassed out of their homes with poison, they escape, except for a little badger girl, who gets sick, so her friends go on this adventure to get the cure. I remember this one part, where...

Animated movie (NOT fire prince.) [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie that I saw when I was very young. It had a young boy, who I think falls asleep and dreams, or maybe is somehow transported to another place where he meets a girl. I remember her as being pink, but I was three or four, so that could be made up. I think she dies in the...

80's animated kids movie [ 1 Answers ]

I remember this animated movie about these two kids whose grandmother comes to visit. The kids think the grandma is acting strangely and it turns out the grandma is a robot. One scene is of them in a grocery store and the grandma rips open boxes of cereal and ends up buying a bunch of motor oil. ...

80's animated kids movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all I need major help. I remember when I was young child in kindergarten playing with these soft almost sponge like people that I could put together and form walls out of. The thing is there was a movie about these toys. I remember some evil guy would take village people and turn them into...

1980'S kids movie non animated! [ 3 Answers ]

Heya all:) I'd be very appreciative if someone could help me by giving me the title of a couple of films I watched in the 80's:confused: . I was probably around 7-8 in 1988-89, and I can remember watching two films that I've still to this day wanted to obtain. The first was about a girl going...

View more questions Search