Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    itneverends Posts: 42, Reputation: -2

Dec 4, 2008, 05:39 AM
    Weirdest thoughts.
    Hey... this is the first time I am letting this thing come out of my head... I haven't told this to anyone... I am 16... and while masturbating I sometimes I imagine my sister... I know this is pretty much messed up.. she is like twice my age.. and is my blood sister... she saw me grew up and stuff... and this is pretty weird...
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2008, 03:54 PM

How many times has this happen to you? How is your relationship with her? When this happens what do you do? Also, are you a girl or boy? I think if you answers those questions you would be able to get some good advice.

I think it is weird but sometimes weird things happens.
    itneverends Posts: 42, Reputation: -2

Dec 4, 2008, 08:58 PM

I am a boy... my relationship with her is fine... and this happens when I masturbate...
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2008, 07:23 PM

I think in all cultures, that is taboo... sex with ones mother or sister.

Why don't you go for a few visits with a psychiatrist and see if you are heading down a bad road?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Constant thoughts - my thoughts are never ending [ 18 Answers ]

Hello there - I'm trying to get some answers regarding my newest problem. I can't go to my pysch. About this because I've tried but every time I try to explain this to someone (counselor, pysch. parents.. ) they think I have an "issue". ADHD, anxiety, and the list goes on and on. I'm so sick of...

Where is the most weirdest place! [ 68 Answers ]

Where is the most weirdest place you've had sex? Or been caught?:D

Thoughts on BSL [ 2 Answers ]

I was just wondering what everyone thought about Breed Specific Legislation(designed to place restrictions on ownership of certain breeds of dogs).

Weirdest Rejection [ 7 Answers ]

So, the weirdest thing happened to me last night... It's not that I don't get rejected because everyone does, but this was the weirdest one I have ever faced. Me and this girl have been talking ever since my break up, many friends stuff. She had said she thinks I'm cute and such, so I was talking...

Second thoughts [ 5 Answers ]

I have this boyfriend name Trevor!:D He is the best... I am thinking about having sex. I think he is the special person. We have been dating since 7th grade! I am a junior this year. Should I have sex with him?? HELP!

View more questions Search