Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joel_s Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2008, 05:17 AM
    Conversion not working
    I need to convert a wps file to a word doc to enable me to upload my cv for others to read including job agencies I have downloaded wp2krtf.exe but its still not working I receive a message stating that there might not be enough space or it cannot be saved to the specified destination what can I try next if anything.
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Dec 4, 2008, 07:51 AM

You should be able to convert your file online using Zamzar.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Working Capital and Cash Conversion Cycle [ 3 Answers ]

A new computer system allows your firm to more accurately monitor inventory and anticipate future inventory shortfalls. As a result, the firm feels more able to pare down its inventory levels. What effect will the new system have on working capital and on the cash conversion cycle?

Heat and Air not working on Attic unit, but blower working. [ 1 Answers ]

The blower is working fine on our Heating and Air Conditioning unit but neither the Air or Heat will work. The emergency Heat works fine though. The unit is a Carrier with the words American Standard written on the outside fan unit. What should I look for before calling a tech or what would this be...

Previously working electrical outlets stopped working [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Everyone A wall of electrical outlets in my kitchen just stopped working. They were working just fine about a month ago. I tried checking the circuit box, and turning the circuits on/off just to make sure anything that has been tripped was turned on back again. But it didn't work for the...

View more questions Search