Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jul 3, 2006, 04:01 PM
    OK, now I've got another problem
    I just got through posting to three threads. After clicking the 'submit' button, and checking to see if they are there.. THEY ARE NOT.
    Even when I go the New Post, the title and my name are there, and I click, but still my new posts are not there.
    I will wait a few hours to see if they show up, if not, then I just wasted a lot of time with my efforts today.

I just downloaded new Java updates because I'm using my Laptop and it was not up-to-date. Could this be the cause?? Has anyone had the same experience?

Sure would appreciate some research, as I will be on only a few times because my daughter needs me to help her through her last month of gestation and preparing for the baby is a full-time job.

It's crazy, but I've even lost my favorite girl Smiley... Been up for 12 hours, maybe I need a nap.

Happy 4th to all!

Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 3, 2006, 04:08 PM
    Could very well be resolved by a simple clear out of your internet cache and history and a reboot (maybe needed after the update)
    Give CCleaner a go for clearing your cache and other junk files.
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

Jul 3, 2006, 11:01 PM
    I can't say what the problem is but here is a suggestion.
    As a safety precaution try writing your answers on the wordpad and save. Computers crash and I have lost many hours of writing due to not following that procedure.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jul 5, 2006, 02:30 AM
    Thanks for the help fellas.. it only happened that day, and I routinely clear my history and clutter because I'm a stickler when it comes to unneeded stuff on a laptop with only 80 GB.

I also save my posts using Notepad in my AHMD Directory.

Hope you had a nice holiday..

Won't get rid of my Smileys though... I feel that they are my 'trademark' lol.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Playboy girlfirend problem.. Real problem [ 14 Answers ]

I have this new girlfriend.. that I really, really like (more than any other). She seems really nice... she was wearing everything of the "playboy" (earrings, bag, shirt, etc, etc) brand name / merchandise. I thought it was cute and a one time thing. Until I saw her bedroom.. It was 100%...

View more questions Search