Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mysweethaylee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2008, 10:37 PM
    Playskool Pipeworks
    I am looking to buy a set of Playskool Pipeworks for my daughters for Christmas.
    Thanks!
    possonhill Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2008, 08:52 PM
    I have a Playskool Pipeworks 3000 Deluxe with 130 pieces for sale. It was never used. The instruction manual comes with it. The box, however, is beat up from being stored.
    That's why I selling it for only $200, plus shipping. I am located near NYC, and pickup could be arranged.
    Feel free to call Joe at 917-692-5723.
    sillyoneto Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2009, 12:51 PM

I know it is after Christmas and you nhad one replay. Are you still looking for a Pipeworks set?
    wavingwheat Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2011, 08:16 PM
    I am definitely looking for a pipeworks set... would you still have one?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Playskool PipeWorks Toy [ 33 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can purchase a Playskool PipeWorks system. I have tried eBay an am currently bidding on one. I would pay a fair price If anyone has another one available. Thanks in advance.

Playskool pipeworks [ 6 Answers ]

I am looking for 2 sets of playskool pipeworks. I would like them to be in good condition for a reasonable price, need not have original box nor instructions::D

WTB: Playskool Pipeworks. Even better if you're located in Ohio! [ 2 Answers ]

I'm not married, no kids, but I really want a set of Playskool Pipeworks for my future kids. (I'm hoping to be married with kids in the next 5 years or so, but I figured it'd take me a while to find a set, so I better start searching now.) My boyfriend and I both had sets growing up and LOVED...

WANTED playskool pipeworks set [ 1 Answers ]

I used to play with the pipeworks construction set as a little girl and now, as a teacher, would like to purchase a set for my class. Please! Does anyone know where or who I can contact to purchase this? Playskool don't produce them anymore so if you have some you'd like to sell, please...

Playskool Pipeworks [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone have playskool pipeworks that they would be willing to sell me? I would be forever grateful!

View more questions Search