Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moviequeen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2008, 10:12 PM
    Trying to find an old time travel western
    My mom has been looking for a movie for years and I am trying to find it for her for christmas she remembers a tombstone type setting four men standing in the old west with the long coats and stuff then all of a sudden they are on a runway and a airplane is coming in to land someone please help me!!
    BIGBOPPER Posts: 351, Reputation: 28

Dec 3, 2008, 10:34 PM

I tried looking at imdb.com, but I could'nt find anything. Can she remember who was in it? Or when did she see it? That might help. If she does, go to that site, (It's a movie/tv search engine), and then put in the actor's name. It will list every movie that the actor was in, and then you can narrow the selection down by time frame, and titles. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Time travel western [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I hope you can help my wife is looking for a movie and cannot think of the title but the premis is a man, possibly a sherriff goes back to the old west if any one has a clue please let me know Thanks

Time travel [ 6 Answers ]

Can anyone give me some scientific details and stuff backing up time travel. I mean I still don't understand why people want to time travel.. aren't there great consequences? Altering our time etc. Is time travel religiously moral? I don't believe God would want us messing with the world if he mad...

Find Western movie with this scene: blood dripping into glass [ 1 Answers ]

Please help identifying this movie. A classic, perhaps black and white. The hero is looking for his opponent in the saloon. He notices blood dripping into a glass on the bar/table and realizes that his foe is upstairs, bleeding through the ceiling. Thanks:)

Keyboard used for time travel. [ 1 Answers ]

This movie is a really old movie definitely on vhs. I have been wondering what this movie is forever in starts in the future I believe and they somehow make it back in time. There is not much I remember about it all that sticks in my mind is whatever they used to get back in time is broken so they...

View more questions Search