Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smoffitt92 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2008, 08:29 PM
    I'm 8 weeks pregnant and began spotting after masturbation is this bad?
    I'm 8 weeks pregnant and have been spotting for the past 2 days its just pink blood but there are little particles of what looks like tissues like you'd see when you have your period but there are not many and they are tiny though there hasn't been enuf where I've seen it in my under wear just when I use the restrooms I did masturbate yesterday internally that mad me bleed a little bit but it hasn't stopped how bad is this and does this mean there is something wrong with my baby
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2008, 09:01 PM

Okay, first relax.

Spotting can be normal during pregnancy. It is best to contact your doctor in the morning.

Now that you are pregnant, you need to make sure to lubricate during sex or masturbation. As it was described to me, everything "down there" is swollen. It isn't like before. So, you need to lubricate, lubricate, lubricate.

This happened to me. They (the dr.s) told me it was due to sex and that during said sex, a blood vessel was broken. And that caused the bleeding. My husband and I were put on restriction until I completed my first trimester.
    My daughter is now 8 years old.

Relax and breath and good luck.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2008, 09:22 PM

This has happen to me too and my doctor advise me not to have sex for a week. But as always you can always consult your doctor.
    GirlWSlingshot Posts: 224, Reputation: 21

Dec 4, 2008, 08:51 AM

I would recommend what one of my girlfriends called "Full Pelvic Rest" until your doctor gives you the all clear. There is almost certainly nothing wrong, but for your peace of mind, it wouldn't hurt.

I second the suggestion for lubrication. I know that I was extremely dry during my pregnancy. Add that to all the swelling and it's natural that there could be some internal irritation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

5 weeks 2 days pregnant and brown spotting [ 13 Answers ]

Hi guys! Thanks for all of the well wishes after the good news came. I am having some discharge... old brown blood mixed with mucous... very light. It isn't constant. I'll have it for a day or two and then nothing for three or four days. Had my blood drawn today for the full prenatal screen...

I'm five weeks pregnant but with spotting [ 26 Answers ]

Hi guys I am five weeks pregnant with slight pink spotting after I use the restroom with clear fluid discharge. I also had leg cramps with a lower backache yesterday but I'm OK today. Went to see the doc. The ultrasound shows the sac but doesn't show the foetus. The doc asked me to go for an...

I'm 5 weeks pregnant and spotting [ 4 Answers ]

I am a little over 5 weeks pregnant and I just started spotting. But I did have sex lastnight is this normal? My first ob appt isn't until July 15th.

8 weeks pregnant br0wn spotting? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 8 weeks pregnant and this morning and still I noticed br0wn spotting , followed by sometimes a little brown clotting ? I have mild cramps and a little nauseous.. is this normal?? I kn0w they say n0t t0 worry unless its RED and a heavy flow but I'm just concerned since its my first pregnancy.

Spotting at 25 weeks pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I am 25 weeks pregnant. On Friday night after straining during during a bowel movement, I had some slight vaginal bleeding/spotting. I went into the emergency room and they did vaginal examination (where they saw some minor bleeding), an ultrasound (that turned out normal) and other blood...

View more questions Search