Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    actrots Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2006, 01:58 PM
    Trane a/c unit
    When I turn the a/c on inside the trane unit outside is making a loud buzzing sound. What can I do?
    shunned Posts: 268, Reputation: 20

Jul 3, 2006, 05:45 PM
    Be more specific. Is the condenser fan running? Is the compressor going on? Is there a beehive in your ac? Is your ac cooling?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Buzzing relay with Trane Cebtarl Air unit [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old Trane Central Air unit (model BLU0682L942A) which recently went out on us. Nothing worked … no AC … no heat … no fan. I replaced the transformer and then the relay (S87R-1079-1). I believe everything is correctly wired. I don't have a wiring diagram for the unit. I tested the...

Buzzing Defrost Relay on Trane Unit [ 1 Answers ]

My Trane unit, VR724E100A0 has been giving be trouble. The fan wouldn't hardly run and I was hearing a faint buzzing noise. It would act like it was trying to run, then slow down, speed up, repeat & finally stop. Turning by hand didn't help. I installed a new run capicator for fan and the fan...

New Trane XR13 A/C [ 9 Answers ]

I live in New Orleans, LA and since hurricane Katrina prices for everything have gone up. 6 years ago I had a new Bryant central heating system installed (company did not have Trane units at that time). Also had new coils installed at the same time. The company installed Carrier coils. I...

Trane A/C Handler [ 2 Answers ]

The blower makes a slight noise, almost rattling. I looked at the blower unit and it has the part number M412TB31V. Now I'm not sure if that's just the wheel, motor or both the motor and wheel. I would like to replace the motor and wheel, as I can't determine exactly where the noise is coming...

Trane 500 AC [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a 10 year old central AC and it started to do this split second double start, then it runs just fine cooling the house. What do you think it is? Mike

View more questions Search