Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DDLM55 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Dec 3, 2008, 05:42 PM
    Girls Are Confusing.
    Ok, so Christmas is coming and whenever I ask my girlfriend what she wants she will always answer with "I dunno" or "nothing." Everyone says to get a "gift from the heart" but that's a hard gift to think of.. I need help, Im just a guy...
    She is a cheerleader so she loves to look good and have fun. She loves cats, dance, clothes, make up, etc.. She is also trying to get into things I love to do, like sports. I want to get her the perfect gift, but I honestly have been thinking about this for weeks with no luck. I love her and I really want to get her a gift that shows how much I love her... But not a ring, at least not yet! ;) Please help with ideas! Thanks guys.
    kitten420 Posts: 237, Reputation: 20

Dec 3, 2008, 05:54 PM

I'm sure she would like anything you get her. Try getting her an outft from her fav store or something or get her a nice necklace with meaning to it like a heart shaped diamond one or get her a braclet. You can never go wrong with jewelry. It always has a special meaning.
    BL1981 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2008, 02:38 PM

I would suggest jewellery as well, its always a winner!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ex boyfriend is so confusing [ 127 Answers ]

Entire story merged So my boyfriend of 9mths broke up with me 1 mth ago. He said its because I pushed him too far and didn't give him the "guy time" he kept asking for. Ill admit I did get mad when he wanted to go out with the boys but he kind of broke my trust by texting his ex. He said she...

Girls Are CoNfuSinG [ 3 Answers ]

K, so Christmas is coming and my girlfriend won't tell me what she wants for Christmas. Whenever I ask her she just says "oh, nothing" or "I dunno" Its getting kind of frusturating not knowing what to get her. I know everyone says to get a gift from the heart, but that's a hard gift to think of......

Girls actions Confusing ME [ 2 Answers ]

Well I really like this one girl and well we have been talking a lot on aim and in our Classes at school. But school stops hooray for that but all of the sudden she stops talking to me every time I try to talk to her on Aim she goes away.Ill say one thing and she has an away message. Frankly its...

He's so confusing [ 8 Answers ]

There's this guy at my school today I played ping pong for pe because it was free play and this guy I sort of like came and actually talked for the first time in weeks he hasent said anything to me since he was suspended three weeks ago and he finally talked and we just joked around and I'm glad...

View more questions Search