Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinkytweak16 Posts: 56, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2008, 04:41 PM
    How can I grow taller?
    OK I'm 16 and I'm 5 ft I've heard that strecthing and calcium can help you grow taller short women kind of run in my family my sister had a growth spurt at 16 so that gives me a little hope I've even asked God to help me grow I know it's a little childish but being short bothers me a lot so please any tips or advice will be useful
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 4, 2008, 04:17 AM
    There is nothing out there that can help you get taller without a doctor's intervention, and then it still is not a guarantee that you will grow.

Your height is predicted by genetics. You still have a few years to grow.

Don't be disappointed if you do not get much taller. I'm 5'2 and my daughter (15) is 5 feet. Good things come in small packages.
    blue_st4r Posts: 59, Reputation: 0

Jan 3, 2009, 12:12 AM

Im 5'6 guy! Im one of the shortest among my friends. I used to think the same about myself.

I have given up the golden dream of being 6 feet tall like all guys. Instead Ive made sure that my body is in shape. I.e Fit and healthy, not out of proportion.
    survivorboi Posts: 431, Reputation: 9

Jan 5, 2009, 06:44 PM
    Drink milk!

Go out in the sun. It gives you vitamin d

Do exercises that stretch your bones. Like chin-ups.

Don't lift weight too much. It makes you shorter.
    worldlymarket Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Jan 17, 2009, 07:10 PM

Hi guys,
    I do believe there is a way to grow taller (even if you think you have 'short genes'.

I came across a program called Grow Taller for Idiots. It taught me that the condition of our spine will affect our height (as much as 2 – 6 inches) which is around 35% of our total height - the diet really works, I really recommend this to anyone who feels short. I took this diet and actually grew a whole inch in 6 weeks. It is full of so much information to help you grow taller.

Yes eat good food etc... but this will REALLY GUIDE YOU to grow taller in a very short time.

For more info go to How Do I Grow Taller.com - believe me its great!
    pinkytweak16 Posts: 56, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2009, 09:10 PM

Thank you very much! :)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 20, 2010, 06:18 PM

Two year old thread closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

18yo grow taller [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 17 close to 18, do you think I am able to grow taller. I'm 6ft have been since 16 and with a size 12 foot. Could I reach 6-2 or 6-3?

Will I grow taller? [ 9 Answers ]

Okay so I'm 13 years old. My mom is 4 11" and my dad is 5 9". Im only 4 10 and a half. I know. Pathetic. And the worst part is, I really don't think I'm growing anymore. I already got 2 growth spirts and my last one was either last year or in 5th grade. I really don't think I'm going to grow...

GROW hair DamN IT! Grow! [ 15 Answers ]

My hair length is about 1 inch long, I cut it about 2 years ago and continued to about every month, now I haven't cut or dyed my hair in about 2 months and it has not grown at all. I want it to grow!! What can I do, use, or whatever to get this growth process started!thanks

I want to get taller [ 10 Answers ]

I really want to get taller! I'm 5 feet tall, 16 years old... I've been doing a lot of research on pills mainly bcause I really don't like shots... I talked to my pediatrician and said that considering the date I got my first period it is very hard that I might grow up a couple more inches and...

Any ideas or exercises to grow taller [ 34 Answers ]

I'm 5.3 I want to be at least 5.6 or 5.5 does anyone know any special exercises or foods used to reach that to grow tall. Please help thanks any advice would be useful also just a quick question about growing does alcohol make your growing stop.

View more questions Search