Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    punk15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2008, 04:10 PM
    Don't know what to do? SUICIDE?
    I don't know what to do? Sometimes I come to the point when I want to commit suicide ! What should I do?/COLOR]
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2008, 04:24 PM

What's going on in your life? Sometimes telling someone about it can make all the difference. We're all ears
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2008, 05:22 PM

This cry for help can be addressed if you come back and answer the posts we have put on here for you.

Many of us have been where you are and would truly like to help you.

Hope to hear from you soon.:)

KBC
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2008, 05:29 PM

It may not seem like it to you right now but usually there are answers for everything, sometimes you just have to take very little steps to make your life better.I know how you feel as I have been there myself.Lets put our heads together and see if we can find some answers.
    Blessings and good thoughts being sent to you my friend!
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2008, 05:54 PM

Whenever you want to talk to someone you can call the national suicide hotline number any time they are open 24 hours/7 days a week. 1-800-273-talk and you can always come back here and know whatever your going through it isn't worth taking your life and any problems can be fix as long as your willing to work on them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

On suicide [ 3 Answers ]

Is it normal to from time to time think about death or suicide? With all the problems the world have, do people think and say" is not worth it, might as well get it over with"? I mean we all have our ups and downs

B/f & suicide [ 12 Answers ]

I need to help my boyfriend but I don't know how... he had two friends commit suicide one week from each other about 9 months ago, well, lately he's been going to the grave, drinking, and crying. These were like brothers to him. He talks to me and I do my best, but yesterday I had to call the cops...

Suicide [ 11 Answers ]

Hello: I just read about this poor 85 year old lady who has lost control over her own life. What an undignified way to go! I wouldn't want to end it that way - and I'm not going to. I'll decide when it's over. Tell me why I should end up crapping in my pants. Do you crap your pants? ...

Historical Teen Girls Movie- Suicide or Suicide Attempt? [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie as a teen- about 10-15 years ago on Showtime or HBO. I think it took place around WWII, with a teenage girl that befriends a new girl at their school, which I think was an all-girls school. The girls meet with other girls (friends) from the school in the woods behind the...

View more questions Search