Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnacarolyne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2008, 03:52 PM
    VCR's after February 17th
    I have heard that my great Mitsubishi VCR, which is not digital will not be any use after February 17th. I do not have cable or dish, nor do I have a HD TV. My main question here is will I have to get a digital VCR to record shows off regular network?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2008, 04:11 PM

You will have to get two converter boxes. One for the VCR and one for the TV. Forget about programming the recording multiple channels on the VCR.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using "Old" VCRs after February 2009 [ 1 Answers ]

This weekend I bought a new DVD/VCR (Sony) and was shocked when I got it home that it did not have a tuner. After reading on this site that that is now the norm, I decided to keep it and try to reconfigure my TV set up to accommodate this VCR. What I'm now concerned about is: After we go...

What do I get my best boy mate for his 17th birthday [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know what to get him as we only met like a couple off months ago but he has helped me so much and I don't know what to get him help

I had my IUI on the 17th and 19th of Nov, and today I had brownish spotting [ 1 Answers ]

Today is 32nd day of my cycle, and I do not have any symptoms of periods... But I got very scared when I saw brownish discharge today with urination... I really want to be pregnant this time. Is this implantation bleeding?? Can u help me... I am very confused and nervous.

View more questions Search