Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shmnaim1963 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2008, 02:53 PM
    How to writ the complain leter to chairmen regarding water leak in the ceiling?
    Dear sir
    I need your help to write the complain letter

Shmnaim
    lralbertan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2009, 01:36 PM

You might find it helpful to look up examples of Routine Adjustment Letters on the internet, such as Google. I'm currently taking a Business Communication class and that was a suggestion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water Leak near bathtub but no leak behind tub found [ 5 Answers ]

I recently noticed water marks in the ceiling on the lower floor that is about 3-6 feet away from the tub above that floor. I had noticed similar leak several years ago, just painted it over and did not see any more water marks for several years. I cannot seem to find where it is coming from. I...

Water leak from the ceiling [ 1 Answers ]

What to do to prevent mold formation. How to approach the water leaking problem

Daylight basement water leak, cause by broken water pipe or saturated ground water? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 6 units 3 stories with daylight basement apartment. Build in 1960. Just bought it few months ago. Last year the previous owner had a bad flood in the daylight basement after long period of rain. They cleaned out the area, remodel it. Good for few months, last couple of weeks rain long...

How can I find a water leak(s) in my first floor ceiling? [ 4 Answers ]

I have noticed 6 water marks appearing on the ceiling of my first floor. 2 run along the entire length of the floor, seems to be running the joint of 2 drywall sheets because they are long, thin and straight. The others are smaller spots in different area's of the ceiling but all in the same...

Leak in Ceiling [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, We came down to our dining room (in the middle floor of our 3 floor townhouse) to discover there was a collection of water on our dining room table that seemed to have come from the ceiling above it(middle floor ceiling). Since we had bought the house about 15 months ago, we called up the...

View more questions Search