Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kevje001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2008, 01:57 PM
    Christmas Movie from the 1980s
    I am trying to find an old christmas move from when I was a child. It starts with the poem, "Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house....". I don't remember a whole lot about it but here are some of the things that I remember, a little girl gets sick with pneumonia and she may die. Also the children have dreams of sugar plums dancing in their heads. They also string pop corn and use it to decorate the tree.

I have tried dozens of different searches online but I can find nothing. It's like it doesn't even exist.

I hope someone can help. It was a great a great movie and I want to be able to share it with my 2.5 year old son.

Thanks!
    dorothy carter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2008, 01:35 PM
    Either in the 80's or 90's a christmas movie came on TV called we three kings. Was about 3 older Men who walked away frm a mental facility. They came across a circus in town and stole a camel. Then they were worried about bringing a gift and rode the camel into a dept store and took the extra Large bottle (display bottle) of perfume. They then saw a search light of a Car dealership in the sky and thought this is where the Christ Child was and followed it to a Homeless group of folks behind the Dealership where a woman had just given birth. The three "Kings" were played by older comedians. It was a very good movie on TV. I have never seen it again and every year I look for it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1980s movie with kid and robot and a ufo [ 2 Answers ]

There was a movie in the 1980's where the boy ened up in the hospital. When he woke up it was about 10 years later. The vurse who took care of him was really cute and flirty. There was also a robot that took care of him. The robot took him down the hall or maybe went with him down a hall and...

1980s movie [ 3 Answers ]

A neighborhood is scared of an african american man who walks around town thumping his fists together calling himself "the king. " One old man makes some homemade arm cuffs to wear and wrap around the burgular when he breaks into his home. The old man ends up wrapping his arms around the...

1980s Movie- need help! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm trying to find out the title of a movie I use to watch all the time. The movie was about a girl, who's name is Mackenzie- I think. She just moves to a new place and she has to go to a program at a place like the YMCA. She wants to be apart of a band so she changes her clothes and puts up...

1980s kids christmas movie [ 5 Answers ]

OK, people keep on telling me I'm takling about toy story, but this film was NOT animated and I watched it when I was a little kid. I can only remember bits and pieces, something about a new toy for christmas for the kids that's under the tree, and all of the toys that these kids already have come...

View more questions Search