Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikehead Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2008, 11:16 AM
    Financial Aid For Convicted Felons
    Convicted Felons have a hard time trying to get funding for anything.

I am currently in my first year of College I am having to defer payments on half of my tuition, till 2011 or later.

I have HIGH HONORS, and am looking for a way to obtain grants for education.

This stuff is expensive, I am currently pursuing an Associates in Science

Is there a way to obtain grants for me?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 3, 2008, 12:17 PM

Just the same as everyone else there is no special grant for people who commit crimes. If this was a drug crime, there will be some you can not get.

You have to work with the aid department of your college. Most will be student loans

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Convicted Felons [ 2 Answers ]

Can a convicted felon apply and receive a passport? My dad has a felony on his record from 35 years ago and has been a model citizen since. Thank you, Shannon

Convicted felons [ 6 Answers ]

Is there any type of places that help convicted felons find jobs or get financial help?

Financial aide for convicted felons [ 5 Answers ]

I was convicted of possession of a stolen vehicle and have since became a productive member of society and want to better myself by going to school! Any help would be great!

Can convicted felons get passports [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a convicted felon for drug possession. I need to get a passport so I can move to Mexico with my Father and work. What are the guidelines for obtaining a passport with a record?

View more questions Search