Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beanie1948 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2008, 11:05 AM
    What is the value of this Stamp?
    I have a United States postage stamp not cancelled dated 1635-1935 that is for 3 cents and is from Connecticut says on left side and on right side Tercentenary and at the bottom United States Postage and has a Tree in the middle and says The Charter Oak-stamp is glued on an envelope and all in great shape.
    curtisst Posts: 40, Reputation: 9

Jan 16, 2009, 07:49 PM

Current value of your item is about 50 cents. It is a common commerative issue printed in great quantity.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2009, 12:46 AM
    Hi, beanie1948!

Is what is below, an image of what you might have?

Thanks!

Name:  Connecticut Stamp - Use.jpg
Views: 730
Size:  122.5 KB

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the value of this stamp? [ 1 Answers ]

Arago: 1-cent Franklin I have the same Benjamin Franklin Overprinted Philippines 1 cent green stamp. I have it,But never know the value,so I hope some one knows:)

Tramp stamp? [ 5 Answers ]

So I have been thinking about getting a tattoo on my lower back, right above the bikini line. But I told one of my guy friends that and he went "your getting a tramp stamp? are you trying to say something?" do people really think you're easy or something if you get a tattoo there? Because I really...

Time Stamp [ 1 Answers ]

Maybe I'm missing something, but while playing around with the time clock on my cell phone I noticed that when I get somewhere around the middle east the clock jumps from 1hr increments to sometimes 30 minute and sometimes to 45 min increments! So I got on the time clock on my Gateway and it does...

View more questions Search