Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    avel Posts: 199, Reputation: 0

Jul 3, 2006, 01:32 AM
    Uninstall/Reinstall...
    First I install Coreldraw GS 12 the I decided to update it to Corel X3 but my PC begun to slow then I uninstalled the X3 and try to reinstall the CGS 12 but it won't let me it saz error in applying... :confused:
    Here_To_Help- Jon Posts: 97, Reputation: 26

Jul 3, 2006, 06:20 AM
    Are these legal, pruchased copies of this software? Have you re-booted and tried the uninstall again. How are you un-installing? From the Corel uninstall link or from Control Panel (Remove Programs options)? Have you contact Corel support?
    avel Posts: 199, Reputation: 0

Jul 3, 2006, 05:35 PM
    As far as I know its legal because I purchased it from a software shop... I already used both ways to uninstall it but same it saz error applying transforms...

In addition I already used force uninstall, now the problem is it still in my add/remove program but there's no options (change / remove) and I can't reintall it...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unable to reinstall mouse. [ 12 Answers ]

OK, I admit it - I made the classic mistake. My Fujitsu laptop has a Synaptics touchpad. I thought I would update it, went to Synaptics site, installed what I thought was the correct update, and discovered it wasn't. I uninstalled it, and launched the original setup.exe from my installation...

Can't reinstall Windows 98 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I formatted my hard drive and tried to reinstall Windows 98 on my laptop. When I attempt to reinstall it says that it can't continue because there is a previous install still on the computer. I think the info might have gone onto my D drive and I don't know how to do a complete cleaning of...

Format And Reinstall Xp [ 4 Answers ]

I reinstalled xp because of a virse I got rid of but didn't know how to format my drive some things don't work right but it works slow now how do I format c drive and reinstall xp Thanka Tom

Reinstall/Repartition Win XP [ 3 Answers ]

I have an 80GB external HD. I want to copy over the complete contents of my internal HD, and then reinstall and repartition Win XP Pro. I have the Win XP CD. Can someone explain the steps I would take? I understand that I can't just copy or cut and paste my original HD contents over to the...

Reinstall [ 2 Answers ]

?? Hi I need to know how I can re install comm.drv as I try to d/l games and a window pops up saying this is missing and needs to be re installed hope you can help thanks... >:(

View more questions Search