Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Princesa559 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2008, 11:26 PM
    Im bleedin.but think I'm pregnant still?
    Hello people. Well I'm really sad about the fact I thought I was pregnant and today I got my period. I lost my virginity on Nov. 2 and had slight pinkish bleeding which I believed was implantation bleedin on the 15th of Nov. Now, today Dec. 2nd, I got my "period" which I have really bad cramps but I have all the pregnancy symptoms such as tender breast, frequent urrination, dizzy, eat more. I took 1 test a week after supposely the implantation occurred and got back a negative but was too soon to tell. What do you guys think? I feel I am pregnant even though I have a "period." Please let me know what you think :confused:
    mustshop75 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2008, 11:30 PM

Hiya, just my personal experience but I have 3children and had light periods with all 3pregnancies for the first few months. You really should see a doctor to be on the safe side though :)
    Try not to worry too much until then.
    GOOD LUCK =]
    GirlWSlingshot Posts: 224, Reputation: 21

Dec 3, 2008, 09:02 AM

I was under the impression that implantation usually occurs within the first 5-7 days post conception. But if you had unprotected sex, there is a possibility of pregnancy.

It definitely would not hurt to get checked out by your doctor if you think you might be pregnant. They can perform a blood test, which would be more sensitive than a urine test at home.
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2008, 09:12 AM

Pregnancy symptoms and pms symptoms are somewhat the same. It may just be pms symptoms.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Bleedin in pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my name is claire, I had an extopic pregnancy 5 years ago. I have a 4 year old son and just. I started planning another baby 2 months ago I came off my pill and I had a period on the 26th may I have done 6 tests and they all say pregnant but I am bleeding.

Light bleedin [ 3 Answers ]

My lmp started light on the 5th through the 11th I had intercourse the 12th 13th 14th 15th 16th 18th my fertile days are 13th-19th I believe on the 17th I had light bleeding when I wiped but its gone could that be a sign of pregnancy? Could I b pregnant that quick:confused:

8i think I'm pregnant but I'm bleedin [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: OK welll I'm already a week late but today I started discharging brown and then bright red but I'm still getting natiuosse and I has sex two weeks streight with out any protection you think I'm pregnannt plese soneonje asnwer or help !:

View more questions Search