Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Crybaby9112001 Posts: 83, Reputation: 4

Jul 2, 2006, 11:26 PM
    When are people ready to travel?
    At what age is it OK to travel and how do you know if you are ready? People say take risks but what if it is not the right time?? How do you know and is it OK to travel if you have a 14 month baby? Should I take him or leave him?
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2006, 11:53 PM
    Me?

I started to travel when I was 3

Ahh, you have a baby. Then perhaps you should hold off for another 1.5 years, it might make things a lot easier.

But, if you want to travel, no reason you couldn't.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2006, 07:51 AM
    There isn't a specific age of when to be ready to travel.
    Travel is free to anyone, any age.
    I first travelled when I was 6 years old.
    dmatos Posts: 204, Reputation: 26

Jul 11, 2006, 04:42 PM
    Please make sure that you are prepared to take a child that young travelling. I would steer clear of planes, as they will probably be too young to understand the pressure changes (and why their ears hurt). Be considerate of other travellers who may be sharing the same space as you and your child.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is HD-ready? [ 4 Answers ]

In considering a flat screen TV, what is the difference in HDTV, HD-ready, LCD?

Ready to chop it all off! [ 2 Answers ]

Please help - I have had it with my hair! I was growing out highlights for about 8 months and had probably 4 inches of natural growth. It didn't look bad, but my hairstylist said she could die over the part with highlights to match my correct color. Well, she actually had to end up dying my...

Almost ready to go [ 13 Answers ]

I have bought a Linksys Wireless Adapter to connect to my computer via USB cable. I bought it on eBay, so it didn't come with directions or a CD, but I am not sure if a CD is necessary. I need some help getting connected. Can anyone help me?

How do I say I'm ready [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I have talked about when we have babies and stuff like that but I haven't been able to figure out how to tell him I am ready to try. I am not sure if he wants to have one right now or not but I do I am scared I will say it in the wrong way I don't know how to tell him what should I...

View more questions Search