Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    plumkin999 Posts: 6, Reputation: -2

Dec 2, 2008, 06:08 PM
    Dating married man
    I met this married man at work, no he does not work with me. He is a electrician who was working for my company. He was at my job site for 4 months.. we started dating after 3 months. He never told me he was married, but later he ask if I wanted to know everything about him.. I said no I don't care He look at me like what ? Anyway it's four months later... we discuss what the relationship was (friends with benefits). BUT THE BIG TWIST IS HE's CATCHING FEELINGS NOW. Ladies to me it was just weekend jump off.
    Sex is great... he spends the day at my house every sat & Sunday (hello wife) a clue
    He not working 7 days a week for 3 months straight. Anyway.. he tells me last week, you are a great catch, I love you. I told him lets not get this twisted... it is what it is.
    I told him I met someone yesterday,, and I am going to have to stop seeing him.
    He still working at my job site... he text me last week please I love you what do I have to do. I told him to saty with his wife... this was just sex. He's been calling me telling me he loves me... please give him 1 week and he will be able to move in with me. I said nope I would never trust your lying.. cheating ahole. He tried to fight me!! I called the police had him arrested it... now hiw wife knows everything... because of him. Sje called me told me to leave her husband alone. I told her to tell her husband to leave me alone. I also told her sorry for my part she has a 2 year old. Told me he's been cheating since they got married... but she could not caught him. She realize 1 week ago when she saw his credit card statement for a women mink jacket.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2008, 06:26 PM

And your question is..?

Dec 2, 2008, 07:17 PM

The point of my story is... no one benefits from dating a married person... someone will get hurt... it's mostly the wife... who cooks, clean, work and take care of his children.
    Just glad this went the other way(for me). Wish I could have prevented his wife from getting hurt.
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2008, 07:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by plumkin999 View Post
    The point of my story is.... no one benefits from dating a married person... someone will get hurt... it's mostly the wife... who cooks, clean, work and take care of his children.
    I agree

Just glad this went the other way(for me). Wish i could have prevented his wife from getting hurt.
    Well at least now she knows her Husband is a cheating a**hole!!
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2008, 07:57 PM

You pathetic Tramp!

You not only cheat with a married man. You basically call the wife a moron for not working it out?
    Then you say it is what is. Which means you can't care less about anyone but getting your ROCKS off.

Then! You find another guy. Wow my dear your legs must be open all hours huh?

Then you have the Audacity!! to say that it is not worth cheating with people because others get hurt.

You say you wish you could have not hurt his wife?

HELLO don't cheat with him! Ha

You know what.. Take your Open all hour legs and sod off.

You have no feelings for anyone but yourself

May your life be ripe with shallow rleationships

You selfish infant

Dec 2, 2008, 08:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFaith View Post
    You pathetic Tramp!

you not only cheat with a married man. you basicly call the wife a moron for not working it out?
    then you say it is what is. which means you can't care less about anyone but getting your ROCKS off.

Then! you find another guy. wow my dear your legs must be open all hours huh?

Then you have the Audacity!! to say that it is not worth cheating with people because others get hurt.

You say you wish you could have not hurt his wife??

HELLO dont cheat with him! Ha

You know what.. Take your Open all hour legs and sod off.

You have no feelings for anyone but yourself

May your life be ripe with shallow rleationships

You selfish infant

Read again!! Never called the wife a moron for not working it out!! Said she should have caught on from his hours at work. Sounds like this has happen to you. Are you a scorn wife ? If so move on... life goes on. Your insults mean nothing... just show you have a lot hurt in you. You sound very HURT!! TRY going to the gym loose some weight, school, sports you need to release some stress. Sorry for the hurt your husband has caused you. By the way the wife is now happy... spoke with her and she happy now!! Grow this life
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2008, 08:24 PM

Truefaith is actually a Guy plumkin :)
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2008, 08:35 PM

That was funny :) I have been called worse.

Yeah plumkin I'm not the one with the problem here. You have no morals.
    My coments meant nothing to you?

You sure came back with some fight didn't you.
    Think I hit a good point ;)
    You been called those names before?

I have no hate in me. People like you make me laugh

Dec 2, 2008, 08:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFaith View Post
    that was funny :) i have been called worse.

yeah plumkin im not the one with the problem here. you have no morals.
    my coments meant nothing to you?

you sure came back with some fight didnt you.
    think i hit a good point ;)
    you been called those names before?. NEVER !!!! LMAO

i have no hate in me. people like you make me laugh

You right your comments, meant nothing!! You express yourself poorly.
    You are lacking communication skills. This is not the way to get your point across with insults. I pray you not parent... you need classes how to comment without insults , never works. Pray you not a parent!! Your child would never come to you for ANYTHING!!
    wolfgangqpublic Posts: 189, Reputation: 29
    -

Dec 2, 2008, 09:48 PM

I have no respect for any woman that knowingly engages in an affair with a married man. That is also the case for the other gender.
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2008, 10:05 PM
    You need classes on how not sleep with married men you faul mouth bint

Advice from you PLUM?
    A women that sleeps around
    And with married men. And you dare to give me advice? Ha!

Tut tut.

I don't need to call you names girl.
    You do a good enough job of looking the fool all by your little self ;)

I have waisted enough time on you.
    I pray you hurt no more people ;)

What a trollop

So long and good night X
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2008, 09:13 AM

Who exactly are you upset for? Yourself or the family you had a hand in destroying?

You wanted sex - nothing more. And then you get a married man to fall for you and then you don't want the responsibility? I just don't get it.
    You knew he was married and still did nothing.
    The RIGHT thing to do was to have told him goodbye the INSTANT you found out he was married, i.e.. Unavailable.

I am certain there are PLENTY of single men out there looking for nothing more than sex.

Now, with your help - a wife and child are left to pick up the pieces of their lives.

Good Job.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 3, 2008, 02:45 PM

I really have no sympathy for him at all, nor for you, as you care for yourself, and no one else.

So who hurt your feelings, and made you a cold callous sex machine, that will boff any unsuspecting fool, stupid enough to fall for your tricks? Use 'em, and lose 'em?

Dec 3, 2008, 07:15 PM

Truefaith, sorry someone hurt you and you... so bitter now you can't even comment without calling names and insults. Try the gym sounds like you can loose a little weight
    Lovelee Posts: 150, Reputation: 5

Dec 3, 2008, 08:23 PM
    I met this married man at work, no he does not work with me. He is a electrician who was working for my company. He was at my job site for 4 months.. we started dating after 3 months. He never told me he was married, but later he ask if I wanted to know everything about him.. I said no I don't care He look at me like what ? Anyway it's four months later........we discuss what the relationship was (friends with benefits). BUT THE BIG TWIST IS HE's CATCHING FEELINGS NOW. Ladies to me it was just weekend jump off.
    Sex is great... he spends the day at my house every sat & sunday (hello wife) a clue
    he not working 7 days a week for 3 months straight. Anyway.. he tells me last week, you are a great catch, I love you. I told him lets not get this twisted... it is what it is.
    I told him I met someone yesterday ,,,, and i am going to have to stop seeing him.
    He still working at my job site..... he text me last week please I love you what do i have to do. I told him to saty with his wife ... this was just sex. He's been calling me telling me he loves me ... please give him 1 week and he will be able to move in with me. I said nope I would never trust your lying .. cheating ahole. He tryed to fight me!!!!! I called the police had him arrested it ... now hiw wife knows everything... because of him. Sje called me told me to leave her husband alone. I told her to tell her husband to leave me alone. I also told her sorry for my part she has a 2 year old. Told me he's been cheating since they got married... but she could not caught him. She realize 1 week ago when she saw his credit card statement for a women mink jacket.
    Why did you all of a sudden turn cruel to him when he told you he loved you? You didn't know he was a cheating a**hole before you met someone else?
    latinrose4u Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2008, 06:50 PM
    Pray to God that in the future , when u decide to have a family and get married , that it doesn't happen tp you, I am a true believer of the "Golden Rule" and "karma" someday u will feel and go through what you put this family through, best of luck to you my dear...
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2008, 07:21 PM
    we started dating after 3 months. He never told me he was married, but later he ask if I wanted to know everything about him.. I said no I don't care He look at me like what ? Anyway it's four months later........we discuss what the relationship was (friends with benefits). BUT THE BIG TWIST IS HE's CATCHING FEELINGS NOW. Ladies to me it w.

Okay. I am confused everyone says that you knew he was married, but right here it sounds like you didn't know, and when you found out, you said you met someone else?

Which one is it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex girlfriend dating a married man [ 2 Answers ]

A few months ago I had a misunderstanding with my girlfriend and after the fight I told her I needed some space to clear my head and we should take a break. We were apart for three weeks before we me t for lunch, everything seemed OK and I slowly started to get the ball rolling again, but I tried...

Dating a Married Man [ 18 Answers ]

Was married for 10 good years and 12 pretty terrible years, raised two really great children and finally got brave enough to divorce my husband. Moved on, move up (professionally, personally - built a new home, lost weight,) Was happy, really happy for 5 years. Happy to be alone, happy for peace...

Dating a married man. [ 6 Answers ]

I regret that I didn't find this site few weeks/ month earlier, it would have been much easier to make my decision, that finally I did anyway. I can relate to so many other stories about going out with a married man and, I completely understand their situation. I had a long distance relationship...

Dating a married man [ 6 Answers ]

I am in a delima. I met a man about a year ago who is married. He has been with her for five years. He has a son with her and she has another child by someone else. Together, they have two children. He was married to get legal status in the U.S. we are both from the same country and his wife is an...

View more questions Search