Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bkin77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2008, 06:00 PM
    Beneath Craps Table Felt
    Does anyone know what is underneath craps table felt at a caisson?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2008, 06:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bkin77 View Post
    Does anyone know what is underneath craps table felt at a casion?

I thought it was hardwood. I saw a movie about cheating at craps and it involved sawing through the hardwood - other than that, I don't really know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Bull Terrier craps and in his crate when no one is home, and EATS IT! [ 5 Answers ]

My Miniature Bull Terrier Odin poops up against the bars of his crate, then somehow manages to eat it through the bars. He can make it all the way through the night no problem, without an accident. Then when he is alone for a few hours crated during the day, after being taken out multiple times...

Leaking vent beneath the upstairs bathroom [ 2 Answers ]

After I take a shower, the hvac vent in the ceiling below the bathroom begins to leak. Does anyone have experience in fixing this problem? The vent is leaking a fine stream (or constant drip). The restroom has not been used (consistently) in several years. And the HVAC unit has been idle for...

Leveling concrete floor beneath toilet [ 3 Answers ]

First tme site user needs help determining the best way to make a level pad underneath a basement floor toilet. The old existing toilet was mounted on a 4" cast iron pipe (so the pipe shoulder was actually a 5" opening). The toilet had a ton of plumbers putty instead of a wax ring. I stuck a...

Draining water from beneath basement slab [ 8 Answers ]

My Problem: =========== Water is seeping into corner of basement bedroom. Appears to be groundwater coming up through joint where the floor slab meets the foundation wall. Floor slab sits on top of foundation wall footer. I assume there is some hydraulic pressure below the slab from the...

Craps [ 12 Answers ]

I have the opportunity to go to Vegas for the first time ever and have heard Craps is the best chance I have to come out without any significant damage to my wallet. I've tried to learn how to play online, but have only gotten more confused... please help!!

View more questions Search