Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Jul 2, 2006, 09:01 PM
    Damaged hair
    Hello guys, does any one know how to fix damaged hair from relaxer and dye, my hair is so damaged and is falling out like crazy and it looks so dead. I tried to mosturize it but I need something more drastic,and does oil help and how you put it? Over nightbefore washing it or you use it instead of hair serum every day and if it is good what best oil to use. Thanks
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jul 3, 2006, 06:46 PM
    If not properly done, relaxers used to straighten hair can cause a great deal of chemical damage to hair and scalp. There's a line of products from Pantene Pro V called Relaxed & Natural, it's designed for African American hair. They also have a Defense Deep Conditioning Mask, which repairs damaged hair. You can find it at the stores in the hair care aisle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Damaged condom [ 13 Answers ]

In case condom is damaged while using and u suspect that siemeb may have gone into the womb, then what precaution should be taken to avoid pregnancy

Property damaged by Katrina, inherited and now sold [ 3 Answers ]

How do I determine the taxes owed on property sold that was severely damaged by Hurricane Katrina? The house was flooded by Katrina's storm surge, and my father lost his life that day. The estate has closed and my sister and I inherited the property. Prior to the storm the home FMV was...

Damaged Goods [ 18 Answers ]

I purchased a home and after the contract for the sale was executed, the seller’s wife contacted me and asked me if I was interested in purchasing the new custom draperies that were on the windows. She told me that she wanted $1,700. I agreed and told her that I would pay her separately at...

Water damaged lamanated tile repair [ 2 Answers ]

Noticed that water from washer got underneath wooden lamanated tiles. Some tiles are starting to raise up. How do I make the repairs? Thanks

No signal for monitor -- damaged motherboard? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, hopefully somebody out there can help me out: This is a little long but I want to give you all the info I can- My Dad has a computer that’s a few years old, about a month ago it stopped turning on so he went and bought a new power supply and installed it. Now it came on but wouldn’t...

View more questions Search