Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keebee22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2008, 11:31 AM
    Texting him
    I like him a lot but what do I say to him through a text?
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2008, 11:34 AM

How old are you? How old is he? Where did you meet him?
    keebee22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2008, 05:40 PM
    I'm 28. He's 40. I've known him for a bit. But I just got his number this past Sunday. I don't get to see him often cause he is on tour right now. I'm pretty sure he has interest in me. I just need to figure out for sure and what I should text him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Texting history [ 1 Answers ]

Hi isent a pic to someone when I was drunk and I want to know if it can be viewed on the bill or can it be reqested also it was sent to an e-mail address will that address come up or can it be requested..

Texting While Driving? [ 34 Answers ]

I watched a Dr. Phil episode last night (I think it aired Monday) about teens text messaging while they are driving. I sat there slack jawed and couldn't believe what I was seeing and hearing. The teenager seated next to Dr. Phil was smiling and was not in the least moved by the story of the...

Texting ma ex [ 11 Answers ]

Do you guys think that it is weird that I can't stop contacting my ex after freaking 8 months. I will go up to two weeks without talking to her and then I'll send her a text message or something. I still think about her a good bit but I never call her. Usually if I write her I will immediately...

Only Texting [ 2 Answers ]

This guy and I have liked each other for about 3 months now, and everything was going fine. He was being super sweet and it was amazing. We just remained only friends because it took the stress out of it. But then we had spring break and I didn't see him for 2 weeks. I was so excited when I came...

My ex is texting me again... What does it mean? [ 7 Answers ]

I posted this one up about 2 weeks back https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=23777 Now after how it was left off on Friday her saying it will only complicate things more if we see each other as friends and for me to take care I get a text from her yesterday (4 days after I said that)....

View more questions Search