Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cook Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2008, 04:51 AM
    Moses birthday/ do jews celebrate it
    Do Jewish people celebrate the birthday of moses every year. And if they do how long have they been doing this
    rosends Posts: 78, Reputation: 22

Dec 4, 2008, 08:03 PM
    In some circles we mark the day by not saying a specific prayer called tachanun, but many people don't do anything at all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Do Jews celebrate birthdays? [ 13 Answers ]

My son's birthday is coming up and his best friend is Jewish. Would it be appropriate to invite him to my son's birthday party? I can call it a play date and not sing happy birthday (he doesn't want a cake anyway).

Jews / celebrate Birthdays, [ 1 Answers ]

Did the Jews in biblical times celebrate Birthdays, And do most jews celebrate birthdays to-day. :)

Jesus, Moses and The Old Man [ 1 Answers ]

Jesus and Moses were out playing golf on one beautiful Sunday afternoon. Both were doing pretty well, but were lamenting the water hazard that was coming up, as it was a particularly hard hole to hit par on. Moses went first on this difficult hole. He set his ball, swung, and sent his little...

Jesus and Moses [ 2 Answers ]

Jesus and Moses were strolling by the Red Sea, when Moses nudged Jesus and said, "Psst. Hey, Jesus, I've still got it." Moses turned towards the Red Sea and lifted his staff on high. The angels began to sing, the gentle sea breeze turned into a raging gale, and the waters of the Red Sea were...

George and Moses [ 1 Answers ]

George W. Bush, in an airport lobby, noticed a man in a long flowing white robe with a long flowing white beard and flowing white hair. The man had a staff in one hand and some stone tablets under the other arm. George W. approached the man and inquired, "Aren't you Moses." The man ignored...

View more questions Search