Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cook Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2008, 04:39 AM
    Jews / celebrate Birthdays,
    Did the Jews in biblical times celebrate Birthdays,
    And do most jews celebrate birthdays to-day. :)
    rosends Posts: 78, Reputation: 22

Dec 4, 2008, 08:02 PM
    In biblical times we know they kept track of birthdays but have very little direct proof that they "celebrated" in any modern sense.

Today, some people celebrate and some don't, just like everyone else.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do Jews celebrate birthdays? [ 13 Answers ]

My son's birthday is coming up and his best friend is Jewish. Would it be appropriate to invite him to my son's birthday party? I can call it a play date and not sing happy birthday (he doesn't want a cake anyway).

Muslims and birthdays [ 19 Answers ]

Do muslims celebrate birthday's of family and friends? My boyfriend is religious and he said muslims don't celebraite birthday's.

Lets Celebrate [ 5 Answers ]

Life is good, too many of us forget that. So, lets have a celebration of life aye Because life is good Ill start with that's good in my life -im surrounded by good people, who care about me -im pursuing a relationship with god -Its so easy to laugh and smile! :) -I am talented, I can do good...

Birthdays [ 8 Answers ]

Is there any religions who don't celebrate birthdays.. aside from jehovah's witnesses?

Which religion doesn't celebrate birthdays? [ 19 Answers ]

I brought cake to my sons class and a girl had to be pulled out because her parents gave specific instructions that their religion does not allow the celebration of birthdays. Actually her family does not celebrate any holdays. I was just curious to know which religion this is so that I could...

View more questions Search