Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sa.shahzad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2006, 06:02 AM
    Human Resources questions
    1. What is the Career Scope for the person working in HR.

2. What is the basic concept of Team Buildind? How it can be useful for the Development of the company?

3. If a person who is physically Disable and is working in HR Wants to go to abroad like UK,USA. Is he capable of doing so?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 2, 2006, 07:14 AM
    What answers have you come up with so far?

We are willing to help with homework, but cannot do it for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Resources for children with disabilities [ 2 Answers ]

Need to have contact information of agencies in the community that provide resources for children with disabilities.

About sharing processor resources in LAN [ 1 Answers ]

Heloo I have 2 Desktop PC connected to each other by lan and MS networking. Can any body help : How I can share the processor resources so that when I am using one PC, Other PC's processor resource being utilised. Is it possible Thanks Dr. Rao

Pc System Resources Is Almost Gone [ 2 Answers ]

Help!! We Have A Ibm Notepad With Windows 98. It Says That Almost All The Resources Are Used Up. I Have Deleted All The Programs We Can. It Won't Scan The Disk For Errors And Took 2 Hours To Defragment And Did Not Increase The Space. I Need To Reload The Drivers For The Cdrom Because It Is Not...

Resources to file a quadro [ 1 Answers ]

Hello,I need to find resources to file a quadro,I have a model related to the type of retirement but I need the blank forms,this applies within the state of California,otherwise a reference about who can do it for me at a reasonable fee.Thanks .

View more questions Search