Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jahmoore68 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2008, 11:30 PM
    What could be a good research topic on the benefit of ecotourism to rural residents?
    I am working on a research proposal on the benefits of Eco-tourism to rural communities in National Reverse Areas but I am having trouble framing my research topic or question. Please help me with some ideas. Thanks.
    Jah.
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Dec 27, 2008, 02:21 PM
    I think you mean national reserve areas rather than national r-e-v-e r-s-e areas?

A good question might be: "How can ecotourism raise sensitivity to the
    host country's political, environmental and
    social conditions?"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Management Accounting Research Topic [ 1 Answers ]

I have to write a research paper for Management Accounting (or Cost Acct whichever you want to call it) and I don't have a clue what a good topic would be. Any ideas?

I need a finance topic to do research work in PG [ 9 Answers ]

I am doing Master in commerce, I have a dissertation programme at end of the semester, I can't select a topic based on finance / investment. Help me to select a valuable topic to do like research work .

Anthropology research topic [ 2 Answers ]

Would it be correct to research the effect of bullies on the misfit group and how the misfit group copes with the bullying? Would this be a good topic for an anthropology research paper?

Suggest me a Research Topic [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm going to register my Ph.D in Management Studies with Barathiar University, Coimbatore, All I need is a topic in HR with reference to garment industry, experts please give me your valuable suggestions Thank you, Vijay S R

View more questions Search