Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Crybaby9112001 Posts: 83, Reputation: 4

Jul 1, 2006, 11:53 PM
    Abdominal Pain!! Help!!
    I know this may sound gross but please bare with me... I have pain in my abdominum when I have intercourse, when I have bowel movements, when I urinate, and when I have gas... it really hurts now and I don't think I can ignore it. I don't have insurance to go to the doctor that is why I came here... PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME AND IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEA ON WHAT THIS IS PLEASE TELL ME!! :( :(
    educatedhorse_2005 Posts: 500, Reputation: 78

Jul 2, 2006, 01:43 AM
    There are always free clinics you can go to.
    You need to have it looked at by a DR.
    It could be many things that are wrong.

It could be a UTI, or symptoms of an STD. These are just a few of the things it could be.
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Jul 2, 2006, 02:07 AM
    Hi,
    I'd really implore you to see a doctor as soon as possible, preferably emergency medical treatment. Severe abdominal is certainly nothing to ignore. The possible causes are near endless, though many of them can be very serious, even life-threatening without prompt treatment. I don't mean to scare you in any way, but it really would be in your best interest. Even a experienced doctor would have great difficulty diagnosing such symptoms without at least examining you. With most of us on here, you'll be getting a relatively educated guess, at best. In a case such as you describe, I'd hate to consider this a feasible alternative for seeking proper medical treatment. Without knowing more, it would be difficult to even speculate.
    If you live in the US, major hospitals have to provide you with care regardless of your ability to pay. I understand your financial concerns, but under such circumstances, I personally feel that at least consulting with a proper medical professional is the better way to go. As well, if you fall within a certain income bracket, you can readily apply for free or reduced cost care, and any requirement to pay will be suspended until you are either determined eligible or not.
    Without knowing more about your condition, just some of the possible causes are: Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, parasitic intestinal infection, diverticulitis, appendicitis, peritonitis, cystitis, etc... In women, such things as endometriosis or ectopic pregnancy are also possible.
    Many of these conditions are very serious. Particularly if you have any rigidity in your abdomen, or if the pain is localized in the lower right quadrant, I would not put off seeking medical assistance any longer than is absolutely necessary. I would like to help in any way I can, but I really do implore you to seek professional medical help. I just don't feel this is necessarily the place to get the answers you need.
    Please try and get urgent care for yourself. But we will be here for you if you need us. :)
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2006, 05:55 AM
    Hi,
    I do agree with your previous answers about seeing a Doctor.
    I do suggest a Gastroenterologist. You can't afford Not to see one.
    Check out Family Clinics in our local area. Some take patients with paying "what you can".
    Please go to a doctor.
    Best wishes, and good luck.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 2, 2006, 07:40 AM
    Crybaby,

All of your answers are fantastic.

I have to add a point about going to the hospital. Some hospitals are not privatley funded, therefore many go on your ability to pay. If you go to an inner city hospital (so to speak) they may not charge you at all if you are unable to pay. These hospitals rely on private donations to help people in your situation.

But yes, it is imperative that you seek medical treatment immediately. Although I do not feel that you have something as serious as Chron's, as another poster suggested, it may be a UTI (bladder infection) or STD (sexually transmitted disease) or very possibly appendicitis or tubal pregnancy.

Seek medical treatment ASAP

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hip Pain [ 3 Answers ]

I have been experiencing mild internal pain on right side around hip. My family Doc has done blood and other prelim tests including ultrasound and found nothing alarming. After 2 months it seems it is showing up again with constant pain increasing while coughing, changing position etc. Want to...

Hip Pain [ 9 Answers ]

:mad: I have hip pain and walk with a cane.My MD tells me I will need a operation. He told me to lose 50 pounds and have the operation next year. My problem is the pain medication no longer works.He tells me if he gives me anything stronger I would be addicted to drugs. I hope I can find can a...

Pain in the arm... [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I wanted to ask that my dad got a pain in his arm from 3 weeks he have seen many doctors but can't get any relief plzz help.. doctorz says that this is a muscle pain.. they gave some gel for agaist pain but there no improvement in the pain its same as it was on first day.. can any body...

Pain after sex [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering why I get horrible pain after being fingered by my b/f ?

Abdominal hernia [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everybody. I'm a 14 year old guy and I'm pretty sure that I have abdominal hernia. Please guys, help me. I need to know how much it would cost to get rid of it at the min and at the max in $. See, I didn't even tell my parents yet because I'm kind of embarrassed but its not the main reason....

View more questions Search