Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2006, 09:48 PM
    Having another break
    I am going to be away from the site for about a week. My husband, my baby and I are going on a vacation tomorrow, while the grandparents take care of the rest of the kids. It's a total surprise to me, Alex just told me about it! He thinks we need to get away because of all the **** that's been going down lately at home, and I agree! Anyway I'm not sure I'll be back on tomorrow before I leave... probably not. So, see you all in a week.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jul 2, 2006, 03:40 PM
    Comment on orange's post
    Have a blast and come back safe
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2006, 04:57 PM
    Thanks for the wish speedball! Well I'm back... sort of. Actually I've been home since the weekend but haven't had time to come to the site much. I am very busy with all the children here (we have 3 of our own and are currently looking after 2 nephews and a niece as well, so 6 in total). I likely won't be active on the site much at all now until September when the children are back in school. I will check in from time to time, and I hope you all have a great summer!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 12, 2006, 05:28 PM
    Chava, it is so nice to see your text!! Val and I were just talking about you!

I am sorry to hear that there is no news about Debbie, please keep me posted.

Have a good summer and take care of those kids. Talk to you soon.
    aqua@home Posts: 565, Reputation: 107

Jul 12, 2006, 07:28 PM
    Hope you have a great summer!
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2006, 01:05 AM
    Have a great time :)
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2006, 01:09 AM
    AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW poppet stay safe and if you fancey adding another monster to the group give me a shout ;)
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2006, 10:18 PM
    Comment on aqua@home's post
    Thanks aqua, you have a good summer as well!
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2006, 10:18 PM
    Comment on Krs's post
    Thanks Krs, you too! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

She wants to take a break.. [ 87 Answers ]

All right so I have read a few previous posts about similar questions and have read good advice, now here is my situation. I am 20 years old a college football player, and my girlfriend is 22 years old, graduated and in her first year as a nurse 45 minutes away from me. We have been together for...

How do I tell my girlfriend I want to take a little break. [ 15 Answers ]

This is my first post here. I was just doing some searching and I fell upon this site. How do I tell my girlfriend that I want to take some time off from the relationship. Reason being, I feel like I need to find and define myself as a person. I definitely do not want to completely break up...

After a break- break up or try again? [ 24 Answers ]

Ok, never done this posting thing but you all give good advice - and I need some opinions outside my own logic! Sorry in advance for the length… I've been dating this guy for 2 years and recently he asked for time off to reconsider things. (That is, break up and then talk in a month and half.)...

Break even [ 1 Answers ]

Sporto Enterprises is considering the manufacture of a new type of golf ball. Each golf ball would sell for $3.75 and would require $1.75 in variable cost. In addition annual fixed costs associated with the project would total $64,000. Calculate (a) the breakeven point in units, (b) the breakeven...

A break [ 55 Answers ]

My girlfriend of a year and a month and I broke up Thursday. We decided to take a break from seeing and talking to each other, starting Thursday night. Friday she was in my room after class, saying she couldn't do it and that she needs me in her life. We went and talked and both of us still have...

View more questions Search