Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crossfade37 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2008, 01:47 PM
    Background check ?
    Would a felony be in a background check today if it happened in the state of PA in 2002.
    ATYOURSERVICE Posts: 246, Reputation: 13

Dec 1, 2008, 02:14 PM

My understanding is that a felony is on your record forever unless there is an expungment.

The background check may only be state or county versus nation wide. My employer does nation wide checks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Job doing background check [ 12 Answers ]

I recently was pressed with charges for theft under 5000. My job interviewer today asked if I had ever been convicted. I told her no. She's going to do a background check, and my court date is next week. The question: Will I still have a criminal record leading into the court or does it take...

Background check [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am natalija. Have a record of shoplifting and received provincial offence notice, and I plead guilty and paid the 500 Dollars, but should not appear in the court. Now I got a job offer from the private company but according to them ( a private and a very company) "once you have...

Background check [ 3 Answers ]

When a background check is done by an employer prior to hiring, what shows up? Crimes committed in only that state, or every state? Thanks!

Background check [ 7 Answers ]

I was offered a seasonal position at kmart in New York and they are doing a background check on me. Can they pull up a pending trial in Georgia for ftc fraud?

Background check [ 4 Answers ]

I was arrested for theft of items that came to a total of $210. It was a misdomenor (sp) I went to my first court date and the judge entered a plea of not guilty for me, I go back to court next week. My question is, I am starting a new job and they will be running a background check, will this show...

View more questions Search