Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sekerchake Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2008, 07:17 AM
    Does anyone know what this symbol is?
    I had a vision a few days ago . I am trying to find out what this symbol means that I saw next to the man who was to destroy a nation. The vision is as follows

Last night I was awakened in my sleep to a word from God. I have been having visions starting December 22, 2007 and have recently been coming quite often. I saw the face of an indian. He was wearing a headdress. I am assuming so as to be sure of the name. I then saw a steep hill. Water began flowing from the top of a now mountain. The water quickly made its way to the Indian who sat on a ledge in the midst of the mountain. The water quickly covered the mans legs, but he was not washed away. I saw him wrap his arms around a woman as to protect her. I then saw hundreds of people fleeing from the water. They were not killed by the water. After praying I realized this meant God had washed these people of their sins. I then saw The indian standing in the midst of the panic stricken people. A man approached him wearing a black hat, he was equally strong but did not display any characteristics of warmth and goodness the indian displayed. The man was in a dark coat, and was of European descent. The black hat and coat is a symbol of unrighteousness and sin. The man approached the indian and after some communication they stretched out their hands to shake in agreement. When their hands clasped I saw fire come as rain drops from the sky. The people who were running downhill to escape the flood where now desperately attempting to ascend up the mountain. The symbolism to this is they were scrambling to get to their high place, the mountain of God.
    Then I saw the evil man, he appeared to be a king of sorts. He had white hair, Mustache with a thin beard. Above him there appeared an image. It was a symbol of some sort. I then saw a beautiful girl around the age of twelve(not precise) standing alone. The fire began to pour heavily from the sky and quickly engulfed the little girl and everything in the midst thereof. God warns the people to flee. Please listen to the warning from the almighty God, look toward the heavens for comfort , for comfort you will soon long for but you will find it only with God.
    ubharedev Posts: 134, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2008, 05:25 AM

I don't understand you,
    Is it was your nightmare or anything else.
    I don't understand what you want to say.
    I all looking like fiction just like happens in movie.
    Can put some light on conclusion that practically your story going to say.
    Waiting for reply.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2008, 03:59 PM

It sounds like a dream/vision of who do you trust, getting direction rather than running to and fro without spiritual guidance.
    The Indian seemed to appear to be one you could trust but then he shook hands with the man in the hat and coat. The girl and everything that was engulfed was it a fire of purification or of evil?

You put this in the Buddhist section so I take it you are Buddhist. I am not sure if there is Buddhist symbology here or not.
    I try and interpret basic concepts with what I discern.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hebraic symbol [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, my friend came across the following symbol and wants to know if it has any particular meaning. The letters are Hebrew of some kind we think. Thanks, Archie. http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n47/my_self_2006/new/photo-81979.jpg

What is the name of this symbol? [ 3 Answers ]

~ what is the name of this symbol ~ .

Can anyone answer what does this symbol mean? [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know the meaning of this symbol?

What is the name of this symbol? [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, Very simple question here - What is the actual name of this symbol on the keyboard above the "tab" key THIS SYMBOL---> ~ What is the actual name of it other than "the little squiggly line"

View more questions Search