Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SSchultz0956 Posts: 121, Reputation: 10

Oct 9, 2006, 11:17 AM
    Actually, there is no way the dem's are going to take 06 or 08. Libs cannot even agree on the war in Iraq. Come on. When have we ever known the democrats to be one body. That's why we haved owned them since reagan which lead to the take over in congress. Until they can get rid of there extreme interest groups there is no way they can ever win.

Even if by chance and luck the dems do win in 06, they can't take 08. THey will again make it about the war, the republicans will undercut them and talk about real issues which will help sway the middle-men liberals to side with us right-wingers.

Anyway, I don't care who you agree with so long as you take a side! People like John Mcain disgust me, he's a freaking democrat and he knows it. He also knows he could nevr win an election as a democrat so he sits as a sunshine patriot waiting for the left sides take-over (if it ever happens). I guarantee, when and if the dem's do ever take over again completely, Mcain will becom independent.

SS
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 9, 2006, 12:14 PM
    The political system is a farce. All the good old boys calling each other names so they can keep their jobs. They all sip brandy and smoke cigars and take all the money. It doesn't matter whose side your on your screwed all the same. Thought you knew.
    SSchultz0956 Posts: 121, Reputation: 10

Oct 10, 2006, 10:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    The political system is a farce. All the good old boys calling each other names so they can keep their jobs. They all sip brandy and smoke cigars and take all the money. It doesn't matter whose side your on your screwed all the same. Thought you knew.
    Not to propagate my fellow right wingers because they are certainly at fault of your claim, but we need more people like Michael Steele. THis guy is a stud, and I can't help but like him. Same thing with JC Watts back when he was in the House. Yes, they are both black and republican, and they are the nicest and most likeable politicians I have seen in a long time.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 10, 2006, 11:50 AM
    I'll take effective and honest over anything else.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bush vcr [ 8 Answers ]

I have a Bush VCR902 basic VCR. I have a Bush VCR 162 remote with it and it works however I'm trying to tune it to my TV and can't get it to work. The TV I have is a Bush 147 3T (I think). Please can someone help me with my problem. Thanks Terry

Bush tv/hello [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I'm new to this everyone.need help got a new remote for my combi bush TV model 145 does anyone have the remode codes for me please

Bush tvs [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Bush Tv... remote is broken... can't get it out of standby and switch it on to get an all for one remote happening... any ideas?

Bush TV [ 2 Answers ]

I have a bush TV given to me, and have lost the manual so can not set the channels properly. The model is BUSH 2878 NTXSIL Please can anyone help me? I have set the dvd player to the TV set by scart but can not set my sky to it. The channels do not set for some reason. The arial is perfectly...

Rose bush [ 3 Answers ]

Any suggestions on how and where I should plant my rose bush? I was going to take out a current bush and replace it with that in the front where there is usually lots of sun. I bought it before it started blooming and I haven't had a chance to plant it yet. Also I found info on the web about...

View more questions Search