Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ang8318 Posts: 299, Reputation: 27

Dec 1, 2008, 06:20 AM
    Showing already?
    I am 7 weeks pregnant with my second child. With my first, my regular clothes did not become tight until I was like 5 months pregnant, and I did not show until 6 months. This time I find that my clothes are already getting tighter, I have not gained any weight. I know they say you show sooner with your second, but this much sooner? I just want to know your experiences because it really bothered me the other day when I could not get my favorite jeans buttoned!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2008, 06:35 AM

I was like that too. My first baby was 5 pounds and I didn't gain or show much until I was going on 5 months. My second I showed at two months but I had gotten down to 90 pounds. She ended up being a little over 6 pounds. I gained 20 pounds with my first, between 30 and 35 with my second and third and almost 40 with my fourth.
    I wore my x's jeans until I was in my 4th month with my first but his jeans didn't fit even by the third month with my third or fourth.
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2008, 09:48 AM

The belly band works wonders. You can still wear those jeans even if you can't button them.

I wear mine all the time with my pre-pregnancy jeans. I am 4 months.

I'm sure you've heard of it.

Congrats! ;)

Dec 1, 2008, 09:59 AM

I have a belly band, which I love. I was just shocked that my clothes don't fit this soon.
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2008, 10:11 AM

I figured that you had one. I had a little bump at 7 weeks too! This is my first full-term pregnancy though.

Dec 1, 2008, 01:06 PM

Congrats to you also. Do you know what you are having yet?
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2008, 01:40 PM

I am having a boy. I found out at 14 weeks. It was a shout of the but and between the legs. IT was very clear.

Dec 1, 2008, 02:09 PM

That's good, I have an 11 month old son now... he is the light of my life, you are going to have so much fun ahead of you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Second hd not showing up. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I have just added a second hard drive to my desktop. My primary drive is running xp the new drive has linux on it. But xp is not showing the drive. I want to use this drive to put music, pics, videos and stuff like that. Do I have to put xp on this drive? It is a 20gb, when I go to computer...

Showing already? [ 1 Answers ]

I just found out I'm 9 weeks along wit child:D and I'm showing already?? My husband is a twin and I have 2 sets of twins on my mothers side is there any way I can tell if I'm having twins without waiting for my next visit to the doc. :rolleyes:

Hdd not showing in disk management but showing in device manager [ 1 Answers ]

I have my friend's hdd which crashed few daz ago then I connected it to my PC as slave but now its in the device manager and bios though not showing in MY COMPUTER,DISK MANAGEMENT.. help

Showing apt. [ 3 Answers ]

We have a 3 family owner occupied house in Hoboken, Hudson County NJ. Our lease states that we can show the apt. on "reasonable notice" . We are evicting the tenants for various reasons. Below is a letter they sent in response to my showing the apt. Note that this woman has not been staying in the...

DVD/rw' not showing [ 2 Answers ]

Two DVD rw's One of them not showing (Win XP Pro)

View more questions Search