Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fatty G Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2006, 09:06 AM
    Hi! Please help me I don't know how to score a free kick on FIFA 2004 (PS2) I just kick it to high and really annoys me:mad: please help me :o thank you;)

I don't know
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Jul 1, 2006, 03:24 PM
    Well I have played a bunch of fifa's not the ps2 version though but since it's most likey the same, where you hold down a button and that determines your power right? Well, all you want to do is that kick button, I think it's x, when you come to a free kick, use the analog stick to direct its I believe it's the far left one, then kind of tap/hold down the kick button and it should do what you want. Because if you hold down the kick button then it makes this SUper high kick but if you hold down for like a second it gives it a good kick. If this doesn't help just say so. Peace.
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Aug 3, 2006, 09:10 AM
    Yes, he is right. Yry not to blast it. Power means lift and altitude. This goes with shooting in normal play.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free/Almost Free Online Multiplayer Games [ 51 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone could recommend any free/nearly free online multiplayer games. A few friends and I are looking for some good games over the internet. Preferably something other than a MMORPG as you have to devote a lot of time to those in order to keep up with each other. ...

A/c compressor won't kick in [ 4 Answers ]

I have a window a/c unit with a compressor that won't kick in. I took the unit apart and noticed the control wire on the compressor looked burnt and corroded. I took the wire off and put a new connector on, but still no go. I noticed however when I left the control wire disconnected I could hear...

Have to trip thermostat switch to kick heat on [ 1 Answers ]

Sometimes (its happened three times, twice in last month) the heater is not kicking on. After we trip the fan-auto switch back and forth the heat will come on. It is an janitron thermostat-not digital--more than 6 years old. Gas furnace, also probably more than 6 years old. Could this be a...

When does starvation/ mode kick in [ 1 Answers ]

So Im trying to maximize my excersize time and put off eating until after exercising. I don't want my body going into the starvation mode how do I balance this? I often get interupted after 15/ 20 of low impact and sometimes don't get to finish of big with some explosive weight lifting or...

Wiring prob? - compressor won't kick on [ 1 Answers ]

I had some work done by a repairman last fall because my pilot would not light. He said it was a wire that came loose and fixed it. Now, my compressor won't come on. Blower comes on fine. Based on some other concerns with this repairman and the previous problem, I suspect wiring. Plus, there...

View more questions Search