Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maureenchalifou Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2008, 06:32 PM
    Computer sound
    I must have uninstalled something on my computer because the sound when we listen to music or video's or anyone talking.. its going in fast speed and it sounds like the chipmunks.

I remember months ago I unistalled something and I can remember what, but since then my computer voice is all wacked up.

Any idea's?

Thank you
    Maureen
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Nov 30, 2008, 10:30 PM
    I haven't experienced that particular issue, but the uninstallation of device drivers or other software for the computer's audio hardware seems unlikely to result in that phenomenon. Another possibility that comes to mind is a speed setting or adjustment in the media player used to play the audio.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have no sound in my computer at all [ 2 Answers ]

I tried anything I know to fix that but I cant.. how do I fix the sound problem in my computer?:(

How do reinstall sound to my computer [ 2 Answers ]

My computer recently shut down and I had to reinstall windows xp on my computer however I have no sound at all now.. how do I reinstall sound on my computer

No sound in computer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi friends. Last month I bought a second hand SONY VAIO PCV-W111 desktop, the OS was XP home edition in japanese, I installed win xp pro in english on that. After that there is no sound in my PC and TV tuner is also not working .I don't know which sound card is using in my PC , can any body tell...

Computer sound [ 1 Answers ]

How do I adjust the sound on my computer (XP) so that it does not sound like it is coming from a barrel?

Help me hear sound from my computer! [ 4 Answers ]

I have dell computer at work (windows XP) and would like to play CD's from the D drive. When I tried to play something I received a pop up that said "sound device may not be installed." I installed Real One and no longer have this problem, however there is still no sound. When I go to the...

View more questions Search