Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wildeagle44 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2008, 05:34 PM
    Problems after format, No video signal
    Hello
    I formatted my computer last night to clean off all the kunk on my hard drive. But now (SINCE THE FORMAT) there is no video signal, the graphics card works fine and have removed it to try on-board video but still nothing. I have not yet instaled windows and the problem isn't the moniter because I have 3 and they all do the same thing. I don't think there is a problem with the connection.

On a side note, before the format I installed new graphics drivers which caused the screen to go black and not recioeve a signal. So I put the hard drive in a 2nd computer to format it ( have done it before and worked fine).

Any help is greatly appreciated
    Xapafe Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Jan 12, 2010, 02:23 PM

Could be a motherboard problem.
    Try the GFX card in a different computer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Convert video format [ 1 Answers ]

I just made a video with windows movie maker, but it won't upload to YouTube because it has to be a certain format. How can I convert it to AVI or something

Video format [ 4 Answers ]

Which video format takes the least amount of space on harddisk

No video no signal [ 5 Answers ]

I had a problem with the video of my computer. There was no screen, it was blank. I tried the monitor on another computer and it worked. I also tried a different monitor on the same computer and it didn't work, so I determined it to be the box. The motherboard has a built in video card, serial,...

No video signal [ 6 Answers ]

I picked up a hewlett packard 6343 has video on board and when I boot up monitor receives no signal input. I tried disabling on board video and put in a pci card that is brand new and still no signal. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks Paul

View more questions Search