Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luciapappas Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Dec 12, 2008, 08:25 AM
    Hey Southerngalps,

Thanks for your advise you gave me couple of time. You thought me not to be rough with myself. I will provide a brief story for you so you can get more familiar with my story:
    When my teacher found out that I had a crush on him he started to dress differently. He become very shy when he was around me. He started to shave. He looked so hansome. Every other week I would see him he ware new outfits. When I approached him couple of time he would accidentally drops things on the floor such as book, pencil. I was acting just like him very clumsy around him. One day he had his class right next to mine and made a wrong turn, he got in my class by mistake. For a second I thought he was coming towards me but when he saw that our communication teacher was still there he change his mind and turn around(blushing) and said uups wrong turn. I than smiled to him. He felt so embaressed. I wanted you to get familiar with my story about my teacher. I don't have any doubts he liked me. But we all learn to move on. We can't hold on these memories forever if we want to get better.

You do have a gret memory about my personal dilema. I had to move on and push him ( teacher) out of my conscience and to do I start liking another teacher just to minimize the intensity and the felling I had for the prior one. I am just fighting my own feelings. I am moving on. PS. Someone joke around this website and asked me if I fall in love with my dentist or my lawyer something like that. Ha, ha, I don't fall easily with everybody. Tell me if I am doing the right thing. I think everyone would do the same thing in order to move on.
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2008, 09:35 AM

That is a way that people move on... starting to have feelings with someone else.

However, I am concerned with it being another teacher. It just causes problems. Do you got out and meet other men? Or do you just meet people at school?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 12, 2008, 10:03 AM
    All your posts have been merged into one, to stop the confusion, and scroll down the page your on, and you will see where to respond.

To give my opinion, having feelings is okay for another human being is okay, as long as you don't get carried away or let them control your actions, so stay within the boundaries of good behavior.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Removing handle from a Moen single-handle shower [ 5 Answers ]

The shower is dripping and I am trying to get to the stem by removing the handle. I can see a set screw recessed into the bottom of the handle. I have tried an allen wrench but bent it without any success.

How to stop felling down [ 16 Answers ]

Recently I have been very down I am seared I will stop eating again dose every one feel like this or is there something wrong with me? I can't ever remember feeling happy any more I feel like there is just no pont living if I will feel like this all my life :( can I stop myself from feeling this?

Felling alone and helpless [ 9 Answers ]

I feel so alone and helpless right now. Inside I am exploding. My heart is breaking. I feel so desperately sad. I want a release, an out. I can't handle life any more and I want to die.

Replacing single handle bathtub handle with 2 handles [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am redoing the tile in my bathroom and want to change my single handle hot/cold fixture with a 2 handle fixture... Can I do this myself or do I need a plumber?. My house was built in the 1960's and the faucet seem original.. I do have access from the back and will have access in front once...

View more questions Search