Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2008, 10:53 AM

Always remember that you are NEVER alone. You are NEVER the only person that has dealt with this type of pain. We all are here for you and sadness is apart of life. Like I have said a thousand times... without the bitter, the sweet just ain't as sweet. Keep chuggin!! I know how you feel.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 1, 2008, 11:15 AM

Having a hard time figuring what to do with yourself huh? Understandable, since your use to others making you happy.

Your new life, and attitude, starts with you, and works out from there. If you can't think of something new, volunteer, or get involved, but always have a simple plan, of learning something, or doing something.

Your not depressed, your bored, or boring! Not a knock, but just an observation of what you have written.

Make a list of things you want to do, and make a plan, and do it!

Start with hobbies, and if you don't have one, then I am right, your boring. That's something you can change, without counseling.
    busterite Posts: 156, Reputation: 30

Dec 1, 2008, 11:21 AM

I agree with KC here that you are never alone (sorry KC but apparently I have to spread the reputation so I can't rate your answer).

As you said there are people that care for you but what you are missing is someone that will call you everyday, will make you feel special again. It takes time to fill the gap a break up leaves and time to bring that balance in your life again.

I believe we need to treat people the way we want them to treat us so why don't you start calling the people that care for you and make them a bigger part of your life. How do you know they don't feel the same way you do just waiting to be contacted? Don't let this drag you down and even when you feel sad don't think too much of it. You are still perfectly healthy my friend and its time you kickstart the will to live and experience new things. Believe me it will pay off as long as you are patient and don't give up.
    skydive4life Posts: 84, Reputation: 6

Dec 2, 2008, 01:23 PM

Well rome just sent me a new board in the mail so hopefully that will kind of perk my interest in snowboarding a little bit. And my ex is mad at me again for no reason and I'm starting not to care now cuase I mean I bougth her a b day present and she couldn't even stop by to pick it up so w/e forget it. I think I'm going to be a coach at special olympics for wrestling cuase I saw a commercial to support it and I think that would really help make me feel better about myself

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

37 weeks pregnant today and have not felt the baby move all day [ 70 Answers ]

I haven't felt the baby move all day, I know that the baby doesn't have a lot room to move but shouldn't he or she move? Is their anything I can try to make the baby move a little?

Deteriorating health in the past 3 weeks [ 10 Answers ]

I have a problem, it's starting to scare me: First I had intense stomach pains for a week straight, to the point where all I could do to feel better is sleep. Then I had what I thought could've been a pulled muscle in my left butt cheek. Then I had a tense left calf muscle, which I...

Have you felt like this [ 5 Answers ]

OK I'm 17 and me and my boyfriend have been going out quiet a while now.. I do love him because I've had other relationships and I never felt this way before,the prob is he lives in england and I live in ireland but we see each other every 2 weeks for 2 or 3 weeks... but he has cheated before a...

Ever felt like [ 2 Answers ]

I recently started having sex. I have this over whelming fear of getting pregnant. Just scares me beyond belife. Is this irrational ? Cause, we are using birth control and condoms. Or does this just show I'm not ready ? Does everyone go through this ? Wondering...

View more questions Search