Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thebigbadwolf1983 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2004, 10:44 AM
    Statistics Confidence Level Question
    Hi,

I was looking to determine a confidence level for a test I was running. This is for an automotive product that will be in 55,000 vehicles. Could someone please let me know how to calculate the sample rate of testing that needs to be done to obtain 95 % Confidence Level.

Thanks,

MM

Check out some similar questions!

How level should it be. [ 6 Answers ]

We have just installed our first above ground pool. It is an 18' round pool with metal poles that hold up the liner (Intex brand). We have checked the water level and found that the difference in water level height is approx. 3-1/2 inches from one side of the pool to the other. Is this a huge...

Statistics/Regression question [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question... how can I figure this out? Is there a formula? Anyway, if the mean of X is 15.6 and the mean of Y is 23.8, what would happen to the slope and intercept if 10 points was subtracted from every Y? Without knowing what the Y's were (which I don't), how is this possible? Or...

Confidence... [ 1 Answers ]

Some say that confidence is instilled by a significant other while growing up. Some say confidence happens when you have success at something and you build on that success. Well I didn't draw on a significant other while growing up because Dad didn't have any confidence either. I seem to mirror...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.