Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kelly1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2008, 10:46 PM
    Sex 1 week after abortion, heavy bleeding?
    I had an abortion last Saturday and took all the prescribed anti-biotics. I had some light spotting and a little bit of cramping for 2 days after, but then felt like I was normal again.

The following Saturday, I had sex. I know it was not the most responsible thing to do and would take it back if I could.

Later that day I started bleeding like a heavy period, and the cramping has started again.

Is this bleeding normal, and how long will it take to go away?
    xoxaprilwine Posts: 582, Reputation: 71

Nov 29, 2008, 10:48 PM

Go get it looked at the doctor... you could be hemorrhaging and that is a serious problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sex 1 week after an abortion and the condom broke. [ 13 Answers ]

I recently had an abortion and the bleeding only lasted that day and it was very light. I took the antibiotics they gave me and started the pill on the Sunday after the abortion --2 days later. A week to the day later I had sex and used a condom--2 actually, because we thought the first one was...

Heavy blood clots after abortion [ 1 Answers ]

I terminated my pregnancy at 5 weeks along. I didn't bleed at all afterwards and the pain was very minimal. When I went back for a follow up, I had to have it done again because there was still tissue there. I had a bit of bleeding with the second one and the same minimal pain. Now it is 5...

Bleeding for roughly 2 month after having abortion [ 1 Answers ]

Hi needing help am 18 had an abortion in feb this year got a contraceptive jag in my bum not sure what its called but it finished in may since June ave been bleeding for weeks at a time sometimes its brown its horrible had thrush had a smear type thing had a urine infection just been always tired...

Pregnant 1 week after abortion? [ 1 Answers ]

I had some medical problems with my last pregnancy. They pretty much told me that due to some problems the baby wasn't going to survive. So we terminated the pregnancy. Well I had sex 3 days after my abortion. My husband had just came home from the marines on leave. I had sex for a week straight....

Pregnant one week after having abortion from precum? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi there, I can't sleep or think about anything else right now, am I pregnant? I had an abortion and one week after that I had sex w/ my boyfriend, he didn`t inside, but I wonder if I can get pregnant from pre , I`ve heard precum doesn`t have enough sperm to get a woman pregnant. I just don`t...

View more questions Search