Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ttpage Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2006, 04:25 PM
    Repainting inside of Hot Tub
    Hello,

Hope Someone Can Help Me, I Would Like To Repaint The Inside Of My Hot Tub As It Has Faded. Could Somebody Please Tell Me What I Would Need To Get, If It Is Possible To Do, And Where Would I Buy The Product I Would Need To Do This?
    shunned Posts: 268, Reputation: 20

Jul 1, 2006, 05:57 AM
    If it's fiberglass, check with the manufacturer. This is not a typical DIY job.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dripping inside refrigerator [ 7 Answers ]

I recently moved into a new apartment. The frig there is decent but it leaks inside the refrigerator section. It seems that if I turn the dial up too high, my butter feezes... and if I turn it down any lower, the freezer drips into the frig. Is there anything I can do to stop this?

Peeing inside [ 3 Answers ]

Help! I have a lovely golden retreiver who we adopted this last July. He is about 3 years old and the best dog ever in every way except this new peeing inside thing. It happens when we are home, and he has access to outside, or has just been outside, when he will go into another room and pee. ...

Pool repainting [ 1 Answers ]

My pool is 21 years old and has brown spots on it. I do not have the money to replaster. Is Zeron Epoxy a good product to use to repaint it?

Cost of repainting... [ 1 Answers ]

I'll be turning 16 in December and my mom's car will become mine. It's painted a redish-maroon color that I do not care for. I would love to repaint it a navy blue or maybe green, but I'm not sure how much it would cost. Could anyone give me a ballpark figure on how costly this could potentially...

View more questions Search