Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tata85usa Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2008, 07:11 PM
    Immigration low
    My friends boyfriend came in USA as a political asylum, after interview they deport him, then he apply for appeal and the appeal was denied ( I mean they gave a deport) as my friends says lower lay and never sad that he got the deport, he had one more chance to appeal. He moved to girlfriends house and immigration does not have that adders lower got info but she didn't told him, the lower says one chance is to get married to USA citizen and go back boys country in Rep of Georgia, I am telling her don't go in Georgia because of not stable situation and also he is paying all Taxis, have a baby, never had any government help ,no criminal, finished associate degree but not married. What do you think is it possible to go back in boys country?
    Or what's a best way, they went a 3 different lowers and all has a different answers, if he will go what about the baby ?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Nov 30, 2008, 11:23 AM

When he seek political asylum and has been denied, he is not eligible to adjust status in US. In plain word, he must go back to Georgia. If she wants to marry him, they can get married in US, and then he leaves US while she files a spouse visa for him. It takes between 12-14 months.

If she wants to go with him, she can but the consequence is she may not produce tax return with enough income to sponsor him a visa.
    tata85usa Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2008, 06:30 PM

Thanks for advice .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration fees for Australian immigration [ 6 Answers ]

Dear Sir; I want to know the immigration fee for Australian Immigration please also clasify both refundable in case of rejection and non refundable immigration fee. I travers every Australian immigration web site but I did'nt find immigration fee please replay me soon. ...

Immigration law [ 5 Answers ]

Can an immigrant who came into the usa with a visa go into canada as a visitor?

Immigration [ 4 Answers ]

Hello: I've posted lots on illegal immigration... However, I could NOT have stated my position better than this editorial does: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/03/opinion/03tue1.html?th&emc=th excon PS> I'm sure tom will call me a bleeding heart... So be it.

Immigration Law [ 1 Answers ]

I am practicing as an advocate in pakistan.I want to ask about immigration laws of italy. AZHAR

Immigration law [ 1 Answers ]

What if Canada immigration found out that an immigrant submit fraud medical health documents on applying to Canada? Are there any punishments? Or his residency status will be cancel?

View more questions Search