Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RanaTard Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2008, 07:10 PM
    Physical exaustoin and flu symptoms
    Lately I've been feeling very cold while everyone is boiling... ive beeen getting pain in places I don't usually get pain in.. ive been feeling overly tired and exahsted and for the past two days I've felt the signs of flu but I haven't gotten to the actual flu bit
    Can someone seriously explain to me wats going on?
    :confused:
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 29, 2008, 07:13 PM

can someone seriously explain to me wats going on?
    Yes, your doctor can.

Sorry, but we can't give you a diagnosis over the internet. We can't do any tests, take a look at you, none of the things we would need in order to tell you what's going on.

We could guess, but if we guess wrong it will only hurt you.

Make an appointment with your doctor, that's the only sure bet.

Good luck.
    Joey G Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2008, 07:32 AM
    I agree that you need to see a health care provider. They can run some blood tests, including a physical examination. One of the things that can cause tiredness and feeling "cold" may be a sign of the low thyroid function, but there are other entities that can cause it. Recommend that you get an evaluation by your doctor.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 30, 2008, 07:51 AM
    I also agree with everything that has been said, and I will add that low iron can cause these issues.

If you could describe the pain this might help out a lot.
    Just5ofus Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2008, 04:54 PM

I too am feeling these symptons and that is why I'm looking for answers as well. I'm not one to complain and try to keep the upper back pains and stomach pains to myself. I am so lethargic as well. Plus, I don't feel sick, just cold all the time - and a bad cough trying to control with medicines. I do have an appetite and diarreha I thought due to drinking a lot of liquids? Guess I'll have to seek professional advice tomorrow?
    Gangster1 Posts: 60, Reputation: 3

Nov 30, 2008, 10:27 PM

Yes me too been felling this way too and feel really scare thinking I have some kind of disease specially an std.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2008, 11:01 PM

There isn't enough information and I hesitate to post this:

Patient Discussions: Infectious Mononucleosis (mono) - Symptoms Experienced - Viewers Share Their Medical Experiences on MedicineNet

I'm neither advocating ot nin-advocating, but this was the first illness that popped into my brain.
    Just5ofus Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2008, 12:41 PM

No loss of appetite, definitely no std, no nasal muscus and no headache. Still feel chills and some pain, but definitely fatigue. Thanks for the extra site to search. Doctor trying to fit me in but might have to go to immediate care.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 1, 2008, 01:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Just5ofus View Post
    no loss of appetite, definately no std, no nasal muscus and no headache. Still feel chills and some pain, but definately fatigue. Thanks for the extra site to search. Doctor trying to fit me in but might have to go to immediate care.
    Sounds like the flu to me.
    Joey G Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2008, 07:03 PM
    Just how long did you have these symptoms and how old are you? I gather you have a dry cough, lethargy, bouts of diarrhea, upper back and stomach pains. Certainly without having you examined by a health professional, it does should like a "viral illness". The flu (Influenza) just happens to only be one of the viruses common during winter time. My recommendation is be seen and evaluated. Blood tests may be necessary and other studies to insure that you are not dealing with other illnesses. Treatment usually for viral illness is mainly supportive. Antibiotics are only indicated if there is a bacterial infection, not viruses. Hope by the time you see this post, you would have seen your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nudity and physical [ 4 Answers ]

I had a physical about a month ago by a new doctor. The nurse came in first and said to take everything off and to but the gown on and left. When the doctor came in he asked me a few standard questions in the beginning. Right before he started the exam he asked me to remove the gown. I was a bit in...

Chemical & Physical Changes [ 2 Answers ]

Is rotting hay a chemical or physical change??

Physical growth [ 1 Answers ]

I am 22 yrs old n I am 5" . Wan 2 increase Height But How?

Physical phenomena [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know that why does water coming out of a shower is colder than ordinary tap water ?

View more questions Search